MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after the somewhat flattering scoreline against Cardiff on Saturday, we've another chance at home to take a huge step towards promotion... As we welcome Bristol City to BDBL. They currently sit in 14th position, 10 points from the playoffs and 11 clear of relegation...

So...

Any team news? 😊

I assume we go unchanged with at least 3 players changing for the coming Saturday's game...

So our opponents are sat in midtable with nothing to play for, and on this occasion I see that as a positive for us. It's likely to be nervy at times, I'm hoping not for once, but we'll see. The perfect scenario for me is we win (3 nil early on) and Luton fail to win. Then whatever boro do tomorrow the pair draw on Saturday, confirmed at around halftime in our game at Wembley, giving us a huge shot in the arm to go on and compete in that match, with the result no longer a major care of the day...

Are the gods with us...?

Anyway 2-1 blades win. (2-1 reading win too)

UTB

I hope Anel's in the side toneet,Tommy & Macca will surely start if they're fit.This could be a tough one cos if i remember r8 piggy Pearson was upset when we won at Ashton Gate earlier in the season,hopefully he's as sicka sa pig after toneet as well.UTB

Piggy Pearson always gives 100% to beat us, so expect no favours. I will be interested to see Alex Scott, the boy wonder, who we were supposed to be interested in if we get promoted. Not an easy game this, a draw would not be the end of the world but a win is what we all want/need.
Baldock back at RWB please.

So after the somewhat flattering scoreline against Cardiff on Saturday, we've another chance at home to take a huge step towards promotion... As we welcome Bristol City to BDBL. They currently sit in 14th position, 10 points from the playoffs and 11 clear of relegation...

So...

Any team news? 😊

I assume we go unchanged with at least 3 players changing for the coming Saturday's game...

So our opponents are sat in midtable with nothing to play for, and on this occasion I see that as a positive for us. It's likely to be nervy at times, I'm hoping not for once, but we'll see. The perfect scenario for me is we win (3 nil early on) and Luton fail to win. Then whatever boro do tomorrow the pair draw on Saturday, confirmed at around halftime in our game at Wembley, giving us a huge shot in the arm to go on and compete in that match, with the result no longer a major care of the day...

Are the gods with us...?

Anyway 2-1 blades win. (2-1 reading win too)

UTB
Luton play tomorrow along with boro and they play each other Monday night it’s live on sky

Anyone know a way of accessing Red Button on Sky Go when abroad?

Same mantra, 3 points-anytime, any how,any way please.

We've never found a way to TT - we use something called Identity Cloaker when we're away - its not the biggest or the best VPN but its always worked for us and when we have a problem they normally reply quite quickly.

Piggy Pearson always gives 100% to beat us, so expect no favours. I will be interested to see Alex Scott, the boy wonder, who we were supposed to be interested in if we get promoted. Not an easy game this, a draw would not be the end of the world but a win is what we all want/need.
Baldock back at RWB please.
BFL.
Bully, Grayblade and me are hoping Hecky reads our suggestions on another forum
Baldock in his best position, Clarke LCB and Robinson LWB.

Win tonight and we're 8 ahead with 4 to play. If roles were reversed with Luton, we'd be begging Hecky to rest our better players for the play-offs. Luton have to win on Saturday, if not I think they will give it up as a bad job and start preparing for the end of seasons. Thats that...

Win tonight and we're 8 ahead with 4 to play. If roles were reversed with Luton, we'd be begging Hecky to rest our better players for the play-offs. Luton have to win on Saturday, if not I think they will give it up as a bad job and start preparing for the end of seasons. Thats that...
Luton play Reading 2moz then play Boro on monday.UTB

We need our best team out. Won't be happy if Anel is missing again.

Bogle better not start. I don't know how much more evidence Heckman needs that he's completely out of form.

Win tonight and Wembley is a promotion celebration. Fuck up and arses might start twitching again.

Got a bad feeling about this one - which is normal - but too many people assuming we're already promoted ....

We'll be nervy again, and the crowd will be twitchy....need a good start.

How the fuck did Macatee get dropped, he was immense Satyrday, Fleck has been poor all season.
We could have had Ndiaye and McAtee just behind Jebbo and gone at the from the off but no we have let them grow in confidence. Very negative tactics that are clearly not working.