MATCH DAY THREAD : Stoke City v The Mighty Blades | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Stoke City v The Mighty Blades

Wow that was uncomfortable, no real answers, McPub it seems got injured in practice which is always a concern. How are professional players getting injured so often in practice. Aya, don't listen, it will just piss you off more.

A lot of Jargon and politician type answers.

"There is success, and there are excuses.."

What did we expect Egan has been in need of a game off for weeks but he was still able to play for ireland. Does show we have much faith in the new signing from Russia

Listened to this and thought what he said was fair. I think in very difficult circumstances Hecky has done well and better than I thought. Appointing a manager who plays a totally different system when we had no money was a huge mistake. We are way too reliant on
MGW. This year was our chance, next season the budget will be even tighter. When you compare us to Forest the difference in quality is clear. How well have they used the loan market. If we somehow go up it will be one of the greatest achievements of any SUFC manager. My only issue is why no Osborn at LWB ?.

With no points against Bournemouth, Fulham and the 2 away games let's forget the Play offs and concentrate on a thrilling next season. :cry::cry: