MATCH DAY THREAD: Bournemouth V The Mighty Blades | Page 5 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD: Bournemouth V The Mighty Blades

I thought Christie was their best player. Pressed hard, made his possession count and was a constant threat.

With Celtic interested in Baldock in the summer we could have done some business involving the pair. If we'd have played the transfer market It wasn't beyond the realm of possibility we could have had a midfield trio of Mowatt, Grimes and Christie signed to permanent contracts.
we were in for him ,bournmouth put 10 grand on top of our wage offer and christie thought he,d have a better chance of promotion wi the cherrys

derek french as just said on twitter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,man for man we are as good as if not better than any team in the championship,hes fucking pissed got to be. fuck me

I've just seen it and i have to say i think he should buried it Twirls.UTB
thing is if youve ever played the game at an high level ya know how much quicker the game is whilst your in the middle of it ,and maybe just maybe he should have scored but fuck me come on his sharpness is way off is twitch muscles wont be firing what so ever,and he misjudged the bounce ,but ill stand by my own opinion he was unlucky and it wasnt as bad a miss or good a chance as whats being made out when all considered.in 5 games time and he does it i may be of different opinion,but like i say from an experience point of view ill defend him on this one. did ya see sharps miss ? now that was one he should have fucking buried oe squared it

Sharp's a few inches shorter than Mousset but there's no way he would've missed that chance

thing is if youve ever played the game at an high level ya know how much quicker the game is whilst your in the middle of it ,and maybe just maybe he should have scored but fuck me come on his sharpness is way off is twitch muscles wont be firing what so ever,and he misjudged the bounce ,but ill stand by my own opinion he was unlucky and it wasnt as bad a miss or good a chance as whats being made out when all considered.in 5 games time and he does it i may be of different opinion,but like i say from an experience point of view ill defend him on this one. did ya see sharps miss ? now that was one he should have fucking buried oe squared it
No i didn't see Billy's miss,and despite what one or two on here say abart me i do believe we're all entitled to our opinions Twirls,but that doesn't mean i/we have to agree on every opinion, De Moose should've scored in my opinion.The Penalty tackle from Enda looked outside the box to me,oh for VAR.:giggle: UTB

Sharp's a few inches shorter than Mousset but there's no way he would've missed that chance
of course he,d have scored hes a better finisher and had played 70 minutes oh and every game this season and all his instincts timing and cohesion for the speed of the game and the bounce of the ball would have been on point. moose hasnt played for 35 years and is miles of where he should be. oh and how come sharp missed that easier chance in the first half blazing over moose would have buried that lol

No i didn't see Billy's miss,and despite what one or two on here say abart me i do believe we're all entitled to our opinions Twirls,but that doesn't mean i/we have to agree on every opinion, De Moose should've scored in my opinion.The Penalty tackle from Enda looked outside the box to me,oh for VAR.:giggle: UTB
i fully respect your opinion pal. yeah deffo wheres var when ya need her. never been a pen,why oh why did stevens dive in like that though,probably cause the defensive cover was trotting back, only for the twat of a ref to get it wrong arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i fully respect your opinion pal. yeah deffo wheres var when ya need her. never been a pen,why oh why did stevens dive in like that though,probably cause the defensive cover was trotting back, only for the twat of a ref to get it wrong arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Where was the lino to tell the ref it was outside the area.Rammers has just made a r8 save to stop Maupay having a tap in. UTB

Where was the lino to tell the ref it was outside the area.Rammers has just made a r8 save to stop Maupay having a tap in. UTB
i said same pal lino shit it pal didnt want to know ,cherrys players surrounded him trying to get stevens sent of ,so the lino didnt have chance to even say it was in or out they were being very clever. saw it mate maupay thought hed got a tap in until super man rammers cut out the pass lol great keeper

i said same pal lino shit it pal didnt want to know ,cherrys players surrounded him trying to get stevens sent of ,so the lino didnt have chance to even say it was in or out they were being very clever. saw it mate maupay thought hed got a tap in until super man rammers cut out the pass lol great keeper
It seems a lot of the Gooooners fans are rapidly changing their opinion on Rammers quality.UTB

absolute garbage from the ref and lino - and this is the Championship - 2nd best league in the land

absolute garbage from the ref and lino - and this is the Championship - 2nd best league in the land
Did you watch the match or like me just seen the highlights Germaine? I think the standard of officials is very poor in the championship.UTB

terrible aya really was the ref blew but didnt point to the spot for a good 5 seconds while looking at the lino,so the lino just looked away sort of. then the ref had a guess and pointed to the spot instead of giving a free kick. that changed the whole game . an ex player ref dosnt give that as a pen