MATCH DAY THREAD: Bournemouth V The Mighty Blades | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD: Bournemouth V The Mighty Blades

You pulled Aya because she questioned your post earlier this week, soft lad, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you are a pathetic attention seeking fat old fucker.

All abart opinons, my bollocks.
:ROFLMAO: Yet again you mention me,worra silly lad you are.By the way what does opinons mean? Is that some more Winniepeg spelling? :ROFLMAO: Looks like i've got myself another stalker.:ROFLMAO: Do you want my autograph or what? I've just checked my response to Germaine about the R Kelly thread and i explained my reasoning as to why i started that thread,you seem to have something against me and my views,i reckon you're just after my attention tho Peggy.UTB

Last edited:
Better performance than Boro but we remain fragile at the back and impotent up top, a recipe for failure.

Didn't help that with Norwood and the ref we were playing against 13 men.

Stoke up next. Now that is going to test our lack of physicality. Sav needs a personnel rethink for that one methinks.

We actually were the better team,we had the chances to win this, but our soft under belly proved our down fall yet again. Norwood wants dropping out of the club if not of a cliff fuckin wank. fleck just gets run past as if hes not there.
The moose chance was just just to high for him. and i thought id never ever ever say this but mcburnie was good when he came on. credit where credits due , there was a spark ive never seen before in his play. now he knows he isnt first choice he looked like the penny had dropped. moose was very lively as well . ndiyae needs to be coming on as a sub na,hes gettin a little lost in games.bash was top draw as well.100 times better than baldock

.............................................olsen
.........................baash...........egan......................davies.............

.............................................guadioura....................................
........................berge.............hourihane....................osbourne.............
...................................................gibbo..........................................
..................................moose......................sharp...............
for me after today.

we did not deserve to lose but we just needed that bit more strength

You pulled Aya because she questioned your post earlier this week, soft lad, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you are a pathetic attention seeking fat old fucker.

All abart opinons, my bollocks.

Can't bear not to be the centre of attention and "loved".
"Mi owd mate" Jesus Christ. You fucking aren't!!!:loser:
Pathetic and extremely sad.:lol:
Pignore is brilliant!!! :yes:

Record breakers! First time they’ve ever beat us on their patch isn’t it?
in the league yes. the pen ,would not have been given wi var by the way ,outside the box ,but shocking defending in the first place,they get absolutely no protection from anyone running at em from the bloke whos supposed to engage the runner with the ball so he over runs it or he gives it away or at least tackles him,hes fuckin miles behind play cause hes so slow and dosnt have a brain

Someone hit the nail on the head with previous comments expect us to lose vs top half and win vs bot half sides.. mid table season and then onwards and upwards (hopefully)

Norwood's turned into John Gannon, minus the accuracy, the work rate, the tackles and the dodgy curly barnet.

If Norwood starts against Stoke I give up. God knows what's happening with Hourihane.