martin jol | Vital Football

martin jol

Im not so sure, with the run in we have and our current away form and lack of killing instinct i reckon we will be joining palarse in bottom 3 come may !!!

Jol got sacked for losing 5 games, two of which he could have expected to lose, 2 he should have at least drawn and the hammers should have been hammered. Interesting Fulham had NO shots on goal for the entire game. At least we had 30 odd and never scored - fine lines to keep your job.

I think we migth lucky in that there are a few crap teams in the premier league and yes at the moment we are one of them but I think we are better then the likes of Fulham (Good squad) - Sunderland - Palace - Stoke - West Ham

Are we becoming the new Wigan?
Staying up only because there are 3 worse teams each year.
I bloody well hope that is not the case.

we will never progress under hughton
his remit was and i still think is in his eyes to keep us up
complety defender orientated loves clean sheets
yes he may keep us up,but its not what i want in the long term :bleh:

Typifies him really, there you go he's basically saying he would rather draw 0.0. Than win 3.1. Most of the time that is what he is playing for 0.0. Complete joke.

suffolkcanary - 2/12/2013 19:29

we will never progress under hughton
his remit was and i still think is in his eyes to keep us up
complety defender orientated loves clean sheets
yes he may keep us up,but its not what i want in the long term :bleh:

If we're judging by what McNally and Bowkett said that's not his remit no more

The interview I saw, He said he was almost as pleased with the clean sheet as the three points not more pleased.

He put it into context by comparing goals conceded last season, which were fewer at this stage than now. I haven't checked, were they?

'Don't be lazy, Rex. Look it up, anybody would think Vital members were your research assistants! :idiot: '

OK :sorry: :grin:

It seems that a swallow does indeed make a summer here at Carrow Road.

Due to my now long walk back to the car I only heard very limited comments after the game,but the panel lambasted a caller once hed gone off air about his comment on how we weren't really good enough to win the game and that how lucky we were ! All the idiots were saying " well we won so we must have been good enough" !!

We were bloody shite and anyone trying to back the manager and his tactics after that are quite frankly either on the payroll or so biased they will never change their mind against CH !!
Once we scored on sat Fer and midfield dropped so fekin depp that Fer was sat on Ruddy lap !!

Once again changes needed to be made, did it NO !! CH would be fine if he just went out to win a game but he doesn't EVER and will never change the way he plays his game imo !! unless its a get sacked in the morning job as it was against West Ham if he doesnt.

If Houghton is to stay then fine, just please someone give him a cracking kick up the proverbial !!

we have also lost our last 3 away games.
Agree Fanzo. It is predictable dull and uninspiring.
Beating a crap palarse side and a poor strikerless west ham team
is not a achievement and each win was without style and made to look very hard.

I have having major issues with our new dog after just 2 days.
Mrs DG is upset and it is dog v football and dog will win so this is likely to be my last season of watching. If CH stays and does not change which I think he is incapable of I would not be going ayway.