Mark Robson | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mark Robson

phelan or Culverhouse for me,
probably Culverhouse more suited to head coach position,i am a huge phelan fan and would want him to step into adams shoes if the worst....

Re install Terry Postle ( think that was his name) the kit manager that the rat sacked, it all went tits up when he went, could be the link in our current demise :grin:

I reckon Robson told Ney-ul and Useless Lungs that they they were a pair of w*****s , and NA went crying to Auntie Delia who sacked MR

probably now sitting in her tacky conservatory in Suffolk boiling an egg thinking of how great she is for the club ! :idiot:

On the front page there is an article reckoning the Daily Mirror knows why MR was sacked . Apparently he was supposed to have undermined Sooty after the Forest game by blasting the players .

What worries me is this . Surely Sooty could not sack MR , only the Board can do that . So it appears to me that Sooty is now in an even stronger position as he went telling tales to the Board and they backed him by sacking MR . The moronic Board could not have been bothered about this horrendous defeat ( or indeed , the even worse one at Middlesbrough) , and clearly to them anyone who dares upset their precious Ney-ul is more deserving of the sack than the their guy who has masterminded our lowest position for 5 years .
I now firmly believe that while ever this inept , and stupid Board remain in charge along with Sooty where they object to and sack those who say performances are not good enough , will drag our club further and further down

Here we are over 6 days since the bad defeat at forest and all that has happened is the firing of a coach and we are as YB says in an even weaker position than Saturday at 5 pm.
Its a fu***ng shambles.

So my joke about robson having a go at players and upsetting them And Adams could be true?

God what a bunch of twats. From that I am guessing culverhouse, phealen will not be replacing him as they have their own minds. It will be someone like foley, worthington or a mate of theirs.

Its going to be bloody Foley isn't it? after the board rejected that before they will now bring him in no matter what the fans feel about it