Mark Robson | Vital Football

Mark Robson

sminky

Vital Football Hero
Mark Robson has been sacked as first team coach. Contract terminated with immediate effect.

Well - was he the problem? immediate affect he has been sacked - did he cause a problem that was causing issues? did he have another job lined up? is it the fact that this is a warning to Adams - shape up or out you go? They will need to replace him and maybe McNally has someone lined up and wanted Robson out of the way names that jump out:

Culverhouse
Phelan
Hucks

or maybe get Grant Holt in as a player/coach?

but knowing Norwich he will be replaced by someone we didn't really expect or want?

Seems a bit odd that he has been singled out. May be there has been a bust up behind the scenes.

That is what I am thinking sminks.

You never know he might have got really angry and had a right go at them all! The board probably didn't like his tone and thought he was breaking free of his yes man contract and said enough was enough - the players were all upset at him shouting, Adams and Holt were scared of him and said they would continue to be Yes men, so they were kept on.

Joe Royle, Dave Watson, Ricky Martin being lined up along with Doug Livermore, Steve Foley and John Deehan also in the frame --- yippe we will be fine now hehe.

Will you accept that we are old and like to do feck all, but will control all aspects of your transfer budget and your managing of the club....

Will you accept that we have no real ambition....

Will you accept that we don't know any thing about football - Cook, Business Men and a comedian?

Will you accept that we will never want to move forwards?

Will you accept we are little old Norwich and will stay that way?

Will you accept that even though we have a large and loyal fan base we will make them sit and be silent?

Will you accept that even though we have no debt and lots of money from last season and sales that we will give you next to nothing to spend and we expect you to go to the free market or loans?

Will you please play players out of position and make sure that we release our young talent for next to nothing?

Will you agree to a pact of silence and never release anything that the fans should and would like to know about the club they support and pay to watch?

You will not be able to ask us any questions, thank you.

FCBEARS - 10/11/2014 13:09

Will you accept that we are old and like to do feck all, but will control all aspects of your transfer budget and your managing of the club....

Will you accept that we have no real ambition....

Will you accept that we don't know any thing about football - Cook, Business Men and a comedian?

Will you accept that we will never want to move forwards?

Will you accept we are little old Norwich and will stay that way?

Will you accept that even though we have a large and loyal fan base we will make them sit and be silent?

Will you accept that even though we have no debt and lots of money from last season and sales that we will give you next to nothing to spend and we expect you to go to the free market or loans?

Will you please play players out of position and make sure that we release our young talent for next to nothing?

Will you agree to a pact of silence and never release anything that the fans should and would like to know about the club they support and pay to watch?

You will not be able to ask us any questions, thank you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I took some advice from the board on how to run my Architectural business.
As a result I went on site today and looked at a brick wall that was not straight, had messy mortar joints and was built in wrong position.
Following their advice I gave the labourer working on jetting out foul drainage a bollocking and got him fired.
On my way off site I stood and watched the brickies continuing to build the wall badly in the wrong location !

Just got home after car repairs ( car damaged driving to Norwich to support the team) and heard this news . Perhaps he called Ney-ul clueless ! It all stinks of a total cop out to me . What is needed is a totally new start m not the same old farts and yes men running the place !

BTW .... Brilliant post Bears ! You have hit the nail right on the head

Culverhouse would be my choice if Adams feels he could work with him. He was the nous behind Lambert's reign by all accounts. Plus, some of our players need their backsides kicking- and he was sacked for bullying apparently! Adams will be a big success at Norwich if he is given time. And he won't be like Lambert, only interested in himself and with no liking/loyalty for the clubs he manages. Adams could be Norwich's next Dave Stringer. A Norfolk Fergie (and he wasn't so great in his first few games.)

Just had a not so nice thought - Nigel Worthington is currently out of a job right??? and the board love him??? maybe he will come in and help Adams out?