Marinakis involved in $1.65bn shipping deal. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Marinakis involved in $1.65bn shipping deal.

Back on topic- guess big m doing well can only help us. Next time I have to move large amounts of heroin I would definitely consider using capital products or diamond shipping.

Tbf he is a top owner and I have nothing but praise so far foe the big man

AC comes in with the Vital fishcake sh!t - again 'F*** All' to do with the thread.................

!!
Redderthanred. Not a fan of fisH cakes chap?[/QUOTE]

Not having them rammed down my throat everyday when I haven't even tasted one.

It's like that other forum that's obsessed by firking squirrels - you never see one but everyone there talks about them all the time -.

Fishcakes & squirrels have f**k all to do with football - it just pisses people off by those who have little else to say, so they go back into their own little world and talk a load more drivel - very intelligent!!!

Another genuine thread posted with good intentions about our Owner that's gone to bollox.

Woanz replies with something that I haven't a clue what he's talking about, but it has nothing to do with the thread.......

AC comes in with the Vital fishcake sh!t - again 'F*** All' to do with the thread.................

CP decides to join in with his hear bashing tune from the Sixties that still has nothing to do with the thread...............

ORF & OKD both chip in with answers to those above that's just nonsense and people are still wondering why the site is going down the pan and leaving in their droves to other sites.

Some on here should seriously take a hard look at themselves and ask who is responsible for one of the best football internet websites throughout England to drop to such a low level.

Having looked at themselves and asked that question we will then get another load of drivel from the usual suspects who will think they are being clever in reducing the site even lower in the hope that they can then continue in abusing each other with their usual tripe.

Well done lads, I hope you're all proud of yourselves!!!!!
Jesus, get a fucking grip. You realise you’re not allowed to comment on any posts with any hint of sarcasm, humour or ridicule from now on. If you do, basically you are a hypocritical prick. Other than that, great post.

redderthanred, you do realize that you have raised a thread which while it's about our owner does not directly relate to football. This being a football forum and all.
Nobody has whinged yet and I don't suppose it will happen either.
In general it's normally a bit quiet at this time of the season so it might be understandable that opinions may get a bit stretched.
Does it really matter ?

I am astonished redderthanred.......you have never had a fisH cake chap? I think you will understand all the hype when you do have one.Regarding Marinakis it is reassuring that his business looks in good shape and let's be honest he hasn't put a foot wrong since taking the reins at Forest.

Redderthanred. Not a fan of fisH cakes chap?

Not having them rammed down my throat everyday when I haven't even tasted one.

It's like that other forum that's obsessed by firking squirrels - you never see one but everyone there talks about them all the time -.

Fishcakes & squirrels have f**k all to do with football - it just pisses people off by those who have little else to say, so they go back into their own little world and talk a load more drivel - very intelligent!!![/QUOTE]

Just for those others who also wonder about fishcakes- it started on an off topic thread. It became related to forest when one or two (er at least me) had fish cakes for a mid week game and we won. That's probably all I need to say for superstitious fans who realise it then became a running joke (for some people).

Most of the time I have no idea wot some people are on about.

For those who would like to get involved but not sure how, here is an easy way; every 20 posts choose a response from below:

I heard similar
I could murder a fish cake
My pips are really out of whack.

For those who don't want to get involved just ignore what passes for banter between grown men.

Let's not fall out when the team is doing so well!

Happy football people

Jesus, get a fucking grip. You realise you’re not allowed to comment on any posts with any hint of sarcasm, humour or ridicule from now on. If you do, basically you are a hypocritical prick. Other than that, great post.

Calm down Map, is the "hear bashing" getting to you?

I am astonished redderthanred.......you have never had a fisH cake chap? I think you will understand all the hype when you do have one.Regarding Marinakis it is reassuring that his business looks in good shape and let's be honest he hasn't put a foot wrong since taking the reins at Forest.
fisH cakes should be mandatory.
At least in the same category as baked beans.
Anyone that doesn't eat beans should be put in a car crusher and dumped in the north sea.

redderthanred, you do realize that you have raised a thread which while it's about our owner does not directly relate to football. This being a football forum and all.
Nobody has whinged yet and I don't suppose it will happen either.
In general it's normally a bit quiet at this time of the season so it might be understandable that opinions may get a bit stretched.
Does it really matter ?

Doesn't matter a jot to me because whatever anyone posts they know they are only going to get a bag of bollox coming back at them.

It's a pitty really because what used to be a good football forum has been ruined by the few. At one time it didn't matter what time of year it was you could always rely on good debate be it football or any other topic - why do you think so many have left???

The ones that have gone only wanted to have a quite life and talk football matters with like minded people - not being abused by the internet bullies that support the same team.

Regarding your comment above, I personally think the thread raised about Marinakis is directly football related or did it slip by you that he is our OWNER!!!!................He owns 2 football teams which tells you he as something to do with football which means there are folk out there that are interested in what he's doing - there was enough threads and comments on here when he was supposed to be a big time drug smuggler and the time when he was supposed to have blown up a Ref's bakery!!! - He was a good talking point then - wasn't he???

Doesn't matter a jot to me because whatever anyone posts they know they are only going to get a bag of bollox coming back at them.

It's a pitty really because what used to be a good football forum has been ruined by the few. At one time it didn't matter what time of year it was you could always rely on good debate be it football or any other topic - why do you think so many have left???

The ones that have gone only wanted to have a quite life and talk football matters with like minded people - not being abused by the internet bullies that support the same team.

Regarding your comment above, I personally think the thread raised about Marinakis is directly football related or did it slip by you that he is our OWNER!!!!................He owns 2 football teams which tells you he as something to do with football which means there are folk out there that are interested in what he's doing - there was enough threads and comments on here when he was supposed to be a big time drug smuggler and the time when he was supposed to have blown up a Ref's bakery!!! - He was a good talking point then - wasn't he???

Good point about one or two that took the high road a bit with big m early on. Think that was only normal after fookwas.

Think everyone is very happy with marinakis- maybe an owner appriciation Fred?