Marinakis involved in $1.65bn shipping deal. | Vital Football

Marinakis involved in $1.65bn shipping deal.

redderthanred

Vital Reserves Team
Nottingham Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis is involved in a mega shipping deal understood to be worth $1.65bn.

It has been announced that Marinakis' shipping company, Capital Product Partners, will merge with Diamond S Shipping, creating one of the world’s largest tanker companies.

The companies jointly announced the deal on Wednesday.

It is believed Diamond will contribute 43 tankers to the new company - 31 medium-range (MR) product tankers and 12 suezmax tankers - and Capital will contribute 21 MRs, three suezmaxes and one aframax/product tanker.

The transaction will create the third largest listed products fleet in the world, and one of the largest mixed fleets, the companies said.

The new company will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange and headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.

"We are excited about this transaction," said Gerasimos Kalogiratos, director and chief executive of Capital.

The merger of Marinakis-led Capital Product Partners and Diamond Shipping, whose main shareholders are funds affiliated with WL Ross & Co. LLC of Wilbur L Ross Jr, the Current United States Secretary of Commerce, underlines the status of Marinakis in the shipping and capital markets.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/spor...gham-forest-owner-evangelos-marinakis-2275157

Not that I care a jot but as you well know the word down here is that Fawaz & co are doing all the air conditioning & refrigeration for the Qatari World Cup but everyone drove him away because of racism, being paid by the previous regime AND no being able to accept he’d learnt FROM his mistakes. Didn’t you, well didn’t you.

Another genuine thread posted with good intentions about our Owner that's gone to bollox.

Woanz replies with something that I haven't a clue what he's talking about, but it has nothing to do with the thread.......

AC comes in with the Vital fishcake sh!t - again 'F*** All' to do with the thread.................

CP decides to join in with his hear bashing tune from the Sixties that still has nothing to do with the thread...............

ORF & OKD both chip in with answers to those above that's just nonsense and people are still wondering why the site is going down the pan and leaving in their droves to other sites.

Some on here should seriously take a hard look at themselves and ask who is responsible for one of the best football internet websites throughout England to drop to such a low level.

Having looked at themselves and asked that question we will then get another load of drivel from the usual suspects who will think they are being clever in reducing the site even lower in the hope that they can then continue in abusing each other with their usual tripe.

Well done lads, I hope you're all proud of yourselves!!!!!

Another genuine thread posted with good intentions about our Owner that's gone to bollox.

Woanz replies with something that I haven't a clue what he's talking about, but it has nothing to do with the thread.......

AC comes in with the Vital fishcake sh!t - again 'F*** All' to do with the thread.................

CP decides to join in with his hear bashing tune from the Sixties that still has nothing to do with the thread...............

ORF & OKD both chip in with answers to those above that's just nonsense and people are still wondering why the site is going down the pan and leaving in their droves to other sites.

Some on here should seriously take a hard look at themselves and ask who is responsible for one of the best football internet websites throughout England to drop to such a low level.

Having looked at themselves and asked that question we will then get another load of drivel from the usual suspects who will think they are being clever in reducing the site even lower in the hope that they can then continue in abusing each other with their usual tripe.

Well done lads, I hope you're all proud of yourselves!!!!!

My post was to do with the thread but it passed over your head...

!![/QUOTE] Redderthanred. Not a fan of fisH cakes chap?