Marianakis - Lifted from the good people over at LTLF | Page 10 | Vital Football

Marianakis - Lifted from the good people over at LTLF

Pope John XXIII - 13/5/2017 14:24

Notice you've somewhat dried up on the topic of the pre-Fawaz haters, who you insisted half an hour ago were rabidly against the Hasawis before they even took over.

Yet you've failed to produce a single name or post to back that up and two different players have said you are wrong.

So now you are calling me a liar about a car park protest that neither of us went to. Were you even at the game?

Good fun watching you squirm though.

You've used up dearie me, so what is the next faux confident phrase you can chuck out to avoid having to respond?

Oh do shut up you bore

You really need to know when someone has ended the conversation or does not want to get into one of your petty little semantic Tete-a-tetes

My points have been made clear no need to drag it on

da fuq - 13/5/2017 16:13

Pope John XXIII - 13/5/2017 14:24

Notice you've somewhat dried up on the topic of the pre-Fawaz haters, who you insisted half an hour ago were rabidly against the Hasawis before they even took over.

Yet you've failed to produce a single name or post to back that up and two different players have said you are wrong.

So now you are calling me a liar about a car park protest that neither of us went to. Were you even at the game?

Good fun watching you squirm though.

You've used up dearie me, so what is the next faux confident phrase you can chuck out to avoid having to respond?

Oh do shut up you bore

You really need to know when someone has ended the conversation or does not want to get into one of your petty little semantic Tete-a-tetes

My points have been made clear no need to drag it on

:19:

Pope John XXIII - 13/5/2017 13:12

da fuq - 13/5/2017 12:57

mao tse tung - 13/5/2017 12:46

da fuq - 13/5/2017 12:32

mao tse tung - 13/5/2017 12:18

Realblustone - 13/5/2017 11:50

Popey. I supported the team and the owner. What is the problem with that?

I will support the team and the new owner next season too.

Fawaz made many mistakes. He was clearly out of his depth, but people on Vital had it in for him before he took over. Perhaps promises made by the other bidder had something to do with it?

I am a positive optimistic person Popey. You should try it some time especially in front of your students.

"....people on Vital had it in for him before he took over."

That is a monstrous lie!

People started to question him when he blurted out the "Iconic" bollox and then again after Pizzagate; what started off as a trickle then turned into a deluge after sacking O Driscoll and the McLeish fiasco.

The whole pantomime was exacerbated by certain people that you know well spouting fanciful proclamations that have turned out to be fairy tales.

How many times has Dan, for example, claimed Fawaz saved us from administration, even though the claim has not one ounce of fact?

Rather than blame people on here who have turned out to be right, why not spend some time questioning your friends and ask them why they were so wrong?

No that is actually not true

The shenanigans started before the take over was complete all the arguing about rivals bids and MA and his crew

Don't start being revisionists about this some of us actually have memories

I am not being revisionist; I remember the events quite clearly.

Even the rubbish about rival bids; I remember having a conversation with one individual who told me that all parties had to make sealed bids and that he knew the details of the bids.

How the fook are you supposed to take rubbish like that seriously?

I'm not taking it seriously but it is a FACT that the demonisation started before the the take over was even close to being completed

If you cannot remember then I am not going to be able to get you to believe it

Absolute rubbish

I was a lurker who joined just a day or two before Fawaz bought the club. It was actually fury at the utter bollocks Jom was spouting and how he was attacking others than prompted me to join.

Until Fawaz posted that photo of him with his daughter in a forest shirt, no one had a fooking clue who he was. We didn't know much after either. To be honest, Kuwaitis did not feature that much in the discussions at all.

There was no reason to be opposed to the Hawawis because we knew sod all about them.

First warning signs were the underwhelming press conference and iconic manager rubbish.

Next was pizzagate

Then Fawaz took over and the club fell out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down.

I even remember people like you claiming it was all Omar' s fault and Fawaz would sort it out :19:

Mao and pope are correct. There was no animosity towards fawaz at the start. This came later when he demonstrated rank incompetence. I was supportive of him but sacking billy at 2 points from playoffs and then replacing with gary brazil was utter incompetence. Others had their trigger points.

Problem is that da fuq has made fawaz's employee of the month on numerous occasion so you would expect this kind of blind loyalty and selective memory

No I didn't...

Their writing styles are completely different and one is obviously brighter

From one of Fawaz' mob - the big bald one:

Emad Alqahtani?
@E__Alqahtani
Bad news reds??
4:08 PM - 13 May 2017

Cliff Brentnall? @CliffBrentnall 9m9 minutes ago
Replying to @E__Alqahtani
It's not happening then Emad (Takeover)

Emad Alqahtani? @E__Alqahtani 7m7 minutes ago
I hope it happens mate I really do

Cliff Brentnall? @CliffBrentnall 4m4 minutes ago
What's the bad news mate?

Emad Alqahtani? @E__Alqahtani 3m3 minutes ago
Fish & Chips place is closed ??
Hungry

Cliff Brentnall? @CliffBrentnall 2m2 minutes ago
Your a wind up Emad, what's your thoughts on the takeover mate??

Emad Alqahtani? @E__Alqahtani 1m1 minute ago
Iam not a wind up,, i hope takeover happens now,, u guys need it bad,, its just not easy,, tough process

Forest Jonny? @JonnyHeald6 19m19 minutes ago
Replying to @E__Alqahtani
I assume you're out fishing... ??