Maranakis tells players to 'Go choke' | Vital Football

Maranakis tells players to 'Go choke'

Perhaps the hairdryer ethos is the best scenario for a few of our players.
"They don't like it up em Mr Mainwaring ".

they failed to reach the champions league for the first time under his ownership.

cant help having a different manager every day.

Am all for an owner showing passion but this wildly oversteps what I want to see.

As jock says the manager turnaround isn’t helping and I just hope we don’t go the same way.

Imagine if that was Fawaz who had said that

Some on this site would have been crying blue murder

Where’s jimmy?

Imagine if that was Fawaz who had said that

Some on this site would have been crying blue murder

Where’s jimmy?

He is being criticised, read the above posts. Only the usual sycophant has excused such ludicrous childish behaviour.

Why is it anybodies business on here what Marinakis says or does in Greece?
Greece is Greece, England is England.
Do you really think he would say something like that at Forest?
He's a very intelligent man, he knows the difference, what he can say there and what he can say in England.
What has he done wrong at NFFC? Nothing, he has bought only good.
The club is in it's best state off the field EVER.
It's just a matter of time before they get it right on the pitch.
Lay off ffs.

Very much seems to me that Marinakis has his eyes on Olympiacos and that is his "train set" if you like. I doubt he has any emotional attachment to Forest and that's not a bad thing in my opinion. He seems content to quietly let his team get on with running things and there's been no nonsense like that from him as Forest owner.
He can save his emotional outbursts for olympiacos, and run us with a cold hard business approach. That'll do for me.

He's a very intelligent man, he knows the difference, what he can say there and what he can say in England.
Lay off ffs.

My bad, I missed him paying for a new stand, or new training facilities. When did this happen?

How he conducts business, how he runs other clubs it's obviously relevant. It gives an insight into his angry little childish mind.

Lay off ffs.

Doesn't work like that, i'm afraid.

Doesn't work like that, i'm afraid.
Yep.

He is our owner so what he says and does both reflects on us and is there to be scrutinised by us.

I have no problem acknowledging that he has done pretty well by us so far but this sort of comment is a cause for concern. Not sure I would like to work for someone like that either.

My bad, I missed him paying for a new stand, or new training facilities. When did this happen?

How he conducts business, how he runs other clubs it's obviously relevant. It gives an insight into his angry little childish mind.

Spot on.y

He has achieved a 17th place finish from a 21st finish the season before. He has spent fuck all of his own money on fees.

There have been some good things, but we are talking about examples of basic competence after years of ridiculousness. We haven't been wowed yet.

So no, he hasn't earned the right for us to be completely blind to his antics.

Any idiot can spout off in public