Mansfield Town (h): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Mansfield Town (h): Ticket Information

Hate them more than the cods, overdue a win here against them, been far too long.
According to their 'fans ' the game at our place was the easiest away win last season, didn't do them any good in the end.

we've sold 8,200 or more home tickets for all of the last 7 games... so are effectively turning away our own fans for a big match, in preference to mansfield fans.

presumably police advice stopping us having some of the stacey west?

i wonder if mansfield will give us 1650 tickets for the return game...

Just been on stagsnet ,Mansfield have started selling 1652 tickets for our home against then,some with the wrong date on them!
Is 1652 the number in the Stacey West with block 1 the segregation ?
Block 1 and half of block 2 I would guess, Stacey West holds just over 1900.

we've sold 8,200 or more home tickets for all of the last 7 games... so are effectively turning away our own fans for a big match, in preference to mansfield fans.

We will get the North stand - holds around 1800

This will be a sell out by virtue of some seats having to remain unsold due to segregation of supporters rules.
For those unable to get a ticket though I believe the 1pm kick off time will allow for an IFollow viewing to be available

Are we turning away our fans ,i dont think so.The thing that annoys me is the segregation for a seperate stand,easily handled when we have had teams like Hull.I watched wolves v spurs the other week,similar gap between stands "policed" by stewards and the police.I would suggest mansfield fans are not allowed to congregate on the concourse and our stewards sit inside the stand not on the pitch!

Are we turning away our fans ,i dont think so.

i do think so. just to simplify it:
mansfield get the whole stacey west. that's 1924 seats according to liam's own figures.
leaving well under 8200 seats for home fans.

our last 7 home games (imps fans only):
notts 8196
crawley 8238
mk 8763
crewe 8545
cambs 8836
carlisle 8973
fgr 8423

liam's quote:
"
Without segregation the total capacity is 10,049. Taking out Press, Scouts, Players Families, Executive Boxes & Staff there is 9,734 of which c6,200 are season tickets and 1,924 kept back for the Away Fans/Segregation/Home Segregation in the Stacey West Stand. Taking away the VIP & Legends Lounge seats there is a remaining capacity of c1,150.
"

500/600 tickets for the game available in the selenity and BM stand?
Buy back scheme should be available I would guess too?

That wasn't the case when we played at Grimsby with a 1pm kick-off earlier in the season.

I thought someone earlier in the season stated it was only the 3pm kick offs which couldn't be shown. I was on holiday for the Cods game so if I have mis-read the other post my apologies for the wrong information

mansfield get the whole stacey west. that's 1924 seats according to liam's own figures.

notts 8196
crawley 8238
mk 8763
crewe 8545
cambs 8836
carlisle 8973

fgr 8423

liam's quote:
"
Without segregation the total capacity is 10,049. Taking out Press, Scouts, Players Families, Executive Boxes & Staff there is 9,734 of which c6,200 are season tickets and 1,924 kept back for the Away Fans/Segregation/Home Segregation in the Stacey West Stand. Taking away the VIP & Legends Lounge seats there is a remaining capacity of c1,150.
"
Mansfield got 1652 tickets not the whole of the Stacey West!

notts 8196
crawley 8238
mk 8763
crewe 8545
cambs 8836
carlisle 8973
fgr 8423

liam's quote:
"
"
Knock 3 blocks of the BM stand off for the JIC and then the uni stand, it doesn't leave many!

Mansfield got 1652 tickets not the whole of the Stacey West!
Also theres @50 seats to sell extra in the rest of the ground now!Plus have we had a capacity home crowd yet No.Also (dont do banter) i havent heard anybody on here or elsewhere saying i didnt get a ticket.My only gripe as stated above is why the stewards/ police cant cope with the extra 250+ in the Stacey West when they have before.