Mansfield Town (h): Ticket Information | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mansfield Town (h): Ticket Information

It’s a point of view but I can’t agree. There are Imps fans that want those seats (I imagine). They have to take priority.
haha it was said in jest. However, most of the seats would be wasted by the segregation if we wanted some imps in the SW...

If it comes down to 100 for Imps or 300 for Stags it has to be 100 for Imps was my point. Don’t know the actual numbers though.
Well rembering when we had nothing@2002 i would rather take the extra 200 x £22 myself .As i say i would give the whole stand to them and "police it better" like we did for ull fans!

I thought someone earlier in the season stated it was only the 3pm kick offs which couldn't be shown. I was on holiday for the Cods game so if I have mis-read the other post my apologies for the wrong information

Not as straightforward as that unfortunately! Matches can't be shown live on iFollow in the UK if they take place between the times of 2.45pm and 5.15pm.

As games kicking off at 1pm are likely in practice to not actually finish until after 2.45pm it appears they're deemed to impinge on that 'window of exclusion' (if that's a good phrase to use).

If it comes down to 100 for Imps or 300 for Stags it has to be 100 for Imps was my point. Don’t know the actual numbers though.

Although the atmosphere is always pretty good at Sincil Bank, it really ramps up when the away end is maxed out. We should treat the Mansfield supporters in the same way as they treat us; we get the whole of the North Stand at their place.

Cannot be hypocritical, love it when we are out in numbers, cramped in at away games. What's good for the goose......

As games kicking off at 1pm are likely in practice to not actually finish until after 2.45pm it appears they're deemed to impinge on that 'window of exclusion' (if that's a good phrase to use).

Cheers for that. My mistake. Does make you wonder though if clubs can get a cut of IFollow money whether these 1pm games could be pushed forward to 1230 or noon

Although the atmosphere is always pretty good at Sincil Bank, it really ramps up when the away end is maxed out. We should treat the Mansfield supporters in the same way as they treat us; we get the whole of the North Stand at their place.

Cannot be hypocritical, love it when we are out in numbers, cramped in at away games. What's good for the goose......
I agree, the atmosphere is so much better with a decent amount of away fans. Also, I can't help feeling some of our recent success can be attributed to the fact Imps fans had to scramble for tickets in the 2016/17 season - encouraging ST sales and creating a feeling of not wanting to miss out.
If home tickets sell out now and then it can be a good thing , maybe instilling a sense of urgency to buy tickets for other games.