Manchester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers - KO-20:00 GMT Tuesday 2nd March 2021 -Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 4 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers - KO-20:00 GMT Tuesday 2nd March 2021 -Premier League Match Preview and MDT

The concept of favouring the attacker has been completely trashed by VAR.

I have to say that when you are into measuring in mm it is ridiculous - whichever way it goes.

Patricio saves a Bernardo header, who skies the rebound over the bar from a tight angle - Jesus was free for a tap in if found.

HT 1-0.

Concentration dialled to the max from the start of second half - Wolves will fancy not going in 2-0 down as a real boost and I expect them to go for it from the off.

They’re trying to screw us because, apart from rags and dips, runaway leaders are not good for the brand.

The benefit of getting a second goal is obvious not least for the impact it had on the mindset of the opposition.......

I will feel uneasy until we notch another.

(I feel nervous unless we are 5-0 up and entering added time......🤣🤣)

Commentary By @
48'
Close!
City build again and a low Cancelo cross rebounds off Coady into the grateful arms of Patricio with Jesus and Sterling both lurking in the box.

They’re trying to screw us because, apart from rags and dips, runaway leaders are not good for the brand.
I mean .....if you are drawing those lines, then without a definitive point on any player's body surely the positioning is arbitrary and as such there ought to be the leeway to favour the attacker. That always used to be the way decisions were taken way back - give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team to encourage goals etc.