Manchester City v Aston Villa, Sunday 22nd May | Page 27 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Aston Villa, Sunday 22nd May

Silver linings. Hopefully that's the last time we will be seeing Olsen...
He was fine at 2-0 I've seen Martinez let goals in like that all season, so I wouldn't pin that on the keeper that was total bottle jobs once the first went in.
We are not learning anything under Gerrard and he doesn't know how to close a game any better than Smith

Fair play for 60mins I’ll even say Mings looked very good , fullbacks played well midfield worked hard , Ollie working his socks off ….
But yes 60mins it’s a game of 90 & once again they played like the dying flame of a match .. a common performance this season, full of promise but no bite and a weak end for a weak team if I’m honest. A lot of our players seem to be at the top of there tree performance wise so hopefully they will become bench warmers or sold on at a profit to some mug. Disappointed is becoming common… too common

A bunch of "nice" lads, they're all a bit too straight-laced, IMO thats why we need someone like Suarez as well a shithouse at the back.

He tried to close the game by putting on Naka. Big mistake. Couthino was our outlet, playing the ball out instead of hoofing it.
To be honest during the match I thought Coutinho coming off was a decent move to make but some of the analysis on here has made me change my mind. He gave City a lot more to worry about than Nakamba. Without Coutinho we were much less of a worry to them and that freed them up to attack more. It was a bad tactical move.

He tried to close the game by putting on Naka. Big mistake. Couthino was our outlet, playing the ball out instead of hoofing it.

Once again I see a Villa manager change the team when we were 2-0 up..
WHY do they do it .... were winning for fucks sake why change it?
All Nakamba did was charge around giving away freekicks. He did everything apart from shore up the back......

I am lost for words....

All Nakamba did was charge around giving away freekicks. He did everything apart from shore up the back......

I am lost for words....

I think that's the last we'll see of Nakamba.

I am lost for words....

Every single manager does it mate, he failing was not taking of Buendia who was blowing out his backside hence him getting walked around for one of the goals

He really talks a great game doesn't he? I wonder when he will actually do what he says?

All I can say is thats why he has the L plates, hopefully that'll be picked up in the analysis and doesnt flat out blame the players.