Manchester City v Aston Villa, Sunday 22nd May | Vital Football

Manchester City v Aston Villa, Sunday 22nd May

BBJ

Father Of The Forum
Unless this turns into a "Roy of the Rovers" game, this is likely to be a chastening afternoon. Our record against the Abba Dabbadoos at the Ethiad is deplorable. According to the "Irish Times" this morning, it's played 10, lost 10, for 4, against 34.
It'd be great to deprive them of winning the Premier League but I suspect the statistics around teatime next Sunday will be something like played 11, lost 11, for 4, against 38.

team for sunday -

---------- Martinez -----------
Cash Mings Chambers Digne
--------- Nakamba -- -------
Ramsay McGinn Buendia
-------- Coutinho -----------
--------- Watkins ------------

I would love.. LOVE for us to cost this lot the title even if it means the red scousers win it. Despise this club with their boring, robotic style and unlimited wealth spending their way to trophies on the backs of a despotic oil regime. It would make my day to see Grealish in his tracksuit going trophyless and getting labeled the biggest flop signing in British history.

Unfortunately I think if we lose by less than 3 we'll probably have played pretty sell. We've an appalling record at their place even before the oil tossers took over. They normally do us 4 or 5 at the emptyhad.

5-0 to the mighty Villa. :lol:.

I can’t see a QPR style battling last game 2012 performance . This is the ever so courteous AVFC so I expect a red carpet offering with a Citeh player who is back from a long term injury or who hasn’t scored in 3 years to score and win it for them.

Last edited:
A loss sadly as our current record against top 8 teams is poor. If there's a game to overturn this trend it's this one.
I'd love to see klopp's reaction if we were holding them to a draw at the hour mark and our manager replaced our dcm with Carney and later our top scorer with Traore.
Although there's a precedent for this I can't see it happening. COYL!

Can’t we just concede a respectable 2 or 3 nil and all go on our hols today?. The only question I have is at what point I turn the tv over to watch Leeds being relegated . A plucky 10 mins from us at the start then a Citeh goal after 15, a second by 25 mins and I think by HT I will be watching the action from Brentford.

Last edited:
Can’t we just concede a respectable 2 or 3 nil and all go on our hols today?. The only question I have is at what point I turn the tv over to watch Leeds being relegated . A plucky 10 mins at the start then a Citeh goal after 15, a second by 25 mins and I think by HT I will be watching the action from Brentford.

I’d go now to avoid the inevitable rush at BHX of professional footballers trying to board the evening flight to Dubai on Sunday night.

Well the bookies ain't giving shit away for tomorrow. Thought I'd put a cheeky fiver on Liverpool, City and Tottenham to win and all I'll get back is £8.15.....unfuckingbelievable Jeff

Well the bookies ain't giving shit away for tomorrow. Thought I'd put a cheeky fiver on Liverpool, City and Tottenham to win and all I'll get back is £8.15.....unfuckingbelievable Jeff
Yes but if you put 50k on you'll get 81.5k back making £31.5k simple