Manchester City - Aston Villa - Premier League - Post Match Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Manchester City - Aston Villa - Premier League - Post Match Thread

Martin Samuel- Daily Mail

Player Ratings
MANCHESTER CITY (4-2-3-1): Ederson 6; Stones 6, Fernandinho 5 (Zinchenko 46min, 8), Laporte 6, Cancelo 6; Silva 6 (Gundogan 68, 8.5), Rodri 8; Mahrez 5 (Sterling 56, 8), De Bruyne 8, Foden 8; Jesus 7. Scorers: Gundogan 76, 81, Rodri 78. Manager: Pep Guardiola 8.

Man City 3 Aston Villa 2: The title was slipping from their grasp… then a switch was flicked - The Mail (mailplus.co.uk)
I don’t agree with much of the Fail but these seem about right

The most egregious BS tweet I saw yesterday was one which stated something like there was no sense of disappointment at Anfield at the final whistle - they are looking forward the the Champions League Final ………yeah right.

….and checking out Sky Sports this morning, as predicted, the host opened the coverage with “…..they pushed Manchester City all the way again”.

FFS change the script

Watching the footage of the Olsen incident when leaving the pitch……it looks like the contact was accidental IMO - fans running past him raising their arms and clanging contact is made. No one seems to make a direct attack on the guy. Villa have state that as far as they are concerned the matter is closed.

The most egregious BS tweet I saw yesterday was one which stated something like there was no sense of disappointment at Anfield at the final whistle - they are looking forward the the Champions League Final ………yeah right.

….and checking out Sky Sports this morning, as predicted, the host opened the coverage with “…..they pushed Manchester City all the way again”.

FFS change the script

they cannot change the script but once again you could not make this up and City seem to have that knack of giving us all heart attacks

Ali Mann if you get a chance to listen or watch the replay on City+ said before during the game that he often wondered how he would react if City made the same sort of comeback as they did 10 years ago and in a space of just over 5 minutes we found out, you cannot make out a word he says when Gundo scored the 3rd plus the fact that Shaun Goater was going nuts too.