Managerial merry go round | Page 161 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

One we looked at purportedly

Yes. I heard he was in the running for our job but not interviewed. No idea if that is correct but if so, full marks to our selection process.

He was disliked by both the Plymouth fans and many of the players apparently.

Just shows the gamble of appointing promising coaches who have never managed. We got it right (this time) - some others have not.

Came with a good reputation.

3 months? That's a panic shitshow

Wonder if he was a contender for the last 2 appointments?

Even after only three months, it would have taken a very brave set of directors to stick with him though, when both the fans and the players do not like the manager - and you are plummeting towards relegation.

Foster built his reputation working mainly with U20s and U21s. Its a big step from there to working with seasoned pros who might have their own opinion. As our own previous manager found.

In an era where managers get the boot with barely a cheers from the chairman, here's something slightly more classy from Boreham Wood

In an era where managers get the boot with barely a cheers from the chairman, here's something slightly more classy from Boreham Wood

:clap: They’re by some distance the most beautiful words I’ve ever heard about a manager having lost his position. I urge you all to read this

Brilliant 👏

He still has 4 games left to turn around a three point deficit and escape relegation.

What a story that would make.

Leam Richardson from Rotherham now sacked, 5 months into a 3 year contract.

Remember he also got sacked by Wigan 1 month into a new 3 year contract the year before.

He should have some good compensation to live off for a decent period of time.

Leam Richardson from Rotherham now sacked, 5 months into a 3 year contract.

Remember he also got sacked by Wigan 1 month into a new 3 year contract the year before.

He should have some good compensation to live off for a decent period of time.
Next stop Watford for a couple of months?

Just saw the 6 championship clubs have changed manager twice this season!
Maybe no coincidence that the majority are near the wrong end of the table.