Managerial merry go round | Page 160 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

Ah right ok, remember them both being very late on in said games.
In the days when home fans in the Stacey West end. The first one was at that end , the other at the south park end .

Sorry if it wasn't that clear. Monk's og was in April. The other wasn't him. I've got Kieran O'Leary in my head but that might not be right. The strange thing though is that both were after the 90 minute mark
From the BBC:

'...substitute Paul Smith blasted a shot that cannoned off the post but struck defender Kristian O'Leary on the knee and flew into the net.'

Ah right ok, remember them both being very late on in said games.
In the days when home fans in the Stacey West end. The first one was at that end , the other at the south park end .
Remember the South Park end og, dreadful game I seem to remember, Swansea were rock bottom at the time.

From the BBC:

'...substitute Paul Smith blasted a shot that cannoned off the post but struck defender Kristian O'Leary on the knee and flew into the net.'
Remember it well as I was sat near the Swansea directors in the St Andrews. Resigned disappointment was their reaction. Boxing Day I think? Swans nearly went down to the conference that season.

Remember it well as I was sat near the Swansea directors in the St Andrews. Resigned disappointment was their reaction. Boxing Day I think? Swans nearly went down to the conference that season.
Saturday 28th December. They avoided relegation by a single point.

Aberdeen have just announced that Neil Warnock has stepped aside after their Scottish Cup quarter-final win this afternoon.

Aberdeen have just announced that Neil Warnock has stepped aside after their Scottish Cup quarter-final win this afternoon.
They must have a new manager lined up already? The appointment seemed to be a case of him being there to give Aberdeen some breathing space.

Accrington Stanley have appointed interim boss John Doolan as their first team manager on a three-year contract.

Foster set to be sacked by Plymouth.

Was only reading this morning that they've not taken to him there at all.