Managerial merry go round | Page 7 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

If Michael goes he goes. Nothing we can do about that but he will have my best wishes and the club will be well compensated. Think I read recently that the club has regular meetings to discuss the next manager, so if and when the Big🍎 moves on we will already have a list of replacements at hand. Mind you, I will be gutted if he does go 🥺

Totally agree, he’s put an incredible side together and the fans haven’t been there to witness it.

I hope he doesn’t go, and don’t think he will just yet. Russell Martin would be on my list if it happens.

Is there a problem reference the new investment promised via the mystery man from USA. We were told that would be sorted by end of May. But it has all gone quiet. If that is not happening would that be a reason for Mapp to look at the WBA job with interest? If indeed he is, as of course, it could be all papertalk

Without that investment our playing budget will surely be hit.

Is there a problem reference the new investment promised via the mystery man from USA. We were told that would be sorted by end of May. But it has all gone quiet. If that is not happening would that be a reason for Mapp to look at the WBA job with interest? If indeed he is, as of course, it could be all papertalk

Might be wrong but I’m sure Clive stated that it would be announced in June.

end of may/early june according to this.
https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/...ews/lincoln-city-new-investment-nates-5343786

maybe the final negotiations have been delayed a bit as we were busy with the playoffs

Well the last two pages of this thread shows why we need games on a Saturday to get out teeth into.

Going to be a long old summer with all the internet nonsense being repeated as truth
Plenty of nonsense on the WBA forum too. The way some of the are talking you'd think Appleton had the football knowledge of Julian Clary. None of the are called Skellybaggie either!

If MA is pulled by WBA, wouldn't be at all surprised to see us going for an U23 manager. Some interesting names currently in charge of PL teams. I've been impressed by Liam Rosenior too at Derby and see he is highly regarded

If we have put a offer in for jordan graham ( if true) this would have been by ma so if he goes or any uncertainty there goes that deal. I personally cant see Ma going. Lincoln is a work in progress and i cant see him leaving with out another season at least. Only a hunch . Lets face it the betting companies will only be generating as muchinterest and money as they can.

If MA is pulled by WBA, wouldn't be at all surprised to see us going for an U23 manager. Some interesting names currently in charge of PL teams. I've been impressed by Liam Rosenior too at Derby and see he is highly regarded
That's an interesting theory. The article we published last summer on Neil Critchley is key to that. Anyone who doubts the potential in the U23 market, take a read of this:

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/who-are-the-league-one-managers-no-3-neil-critchley-blackpool/