Managerial Changes In League One | Page 8 | Vital Football

Managerial Changes In League One

Yeaaaaahhhh. Stick it to the lefty snowflake - I bet he reads the Guardian and thinks women should be all equal and that. Not on this message board. All Lives Matter - especially Churchill, god rest his racist soul.

Yeah, I heard he was bezzie mates with some bloke called Hitler.

Only!

It's not strictly a comparison or analogy as such. It depends whether you count the mere mention of Hitler or the Nazis as counting as the full Godwin.

Discuss

Godwin's law can be applied mistakenly or abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, when fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate. Mike Godwin himself has also criticized the overapplication of Godwin's law, claiming it does not articulate a fallacy; it is instead framed as a memetic tool to reduce the incidence of inappropriate, hyperbolic comparisons.

But what does Wikipedia know? Discuss.

Godwin's law can be applied mistakenly or abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, when fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate. Mike Godwin himself has also criticized the overapplication of Godwin's law, claiming it does not articulate a fallacy; it is instead framed as a memetic tool to reduce the incidence of inappropriate, hyperbolic comparisons.

But what does Wikipedia know? Discuss.

Well it would say that, Wikipedia originated from an idea by Hitler..

Amazing that a thread on League One Managers becomes a conversation about Hitler!
I have heard the phrase ‘Going off on a tangent’ but this is extreme...!

Taking it to another extreme , I don’t understand the hatred for Hitler. I thought he was brilliant in ‘Bottom‘. A bit violent, yes, but those frying pans weren’t real...

To take this back to topic, I plugged in my Mesa Boogie for the first time in ten years the other day; I had forgotten just how good it is.