Man city | Vital Football

Man city

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
that many empty seats for tonights game v west wank . including corporate boxs, talk about fine weather fans . truly are gory hunters.shocking. whats worth going we cant win league we,ll not be in europe phuck it.

Switched on and thought the Pork were playing. Looked just like the Sty...except for the lack of rust

On a more positive note West Ham have got Liverpool away up next

Anybody who didn't like McCabe should count their blessings we didn't have the Gold/Sullivan double act at the helm all these years...............so many bad decisions and their last 2 appointments of Pellegrini and Moyes were clearly flawed from the start.

A lot of money spent................on what??

Anybody who didn't like McCabe should count their blessings we didn't have the Gold/Sullivan double act at the helm all these years...............so many bad decisions and their last 2 appointments of Pellegrini and Moyes were clearly flawed from the start.

A lot of money spent................on what??
Just checking how many years Wet Spam in div 3....................................and if they got to any Cup finals

Just checking how many years Wet Spam in div 3....................................and if they got to any Cup finals
Wow Eleven Minutes t'answer,:giggle: Germaine are ya bein naughty or what?:LOL:Surely ya know our ex owner was/is the DEVIL.:giggle: UTMPB

Wow Eleven Minutes t'answer,:giggle: Germaine are ya bein naughty or what?:LOL:Surely ya know our ex owner was/is the DEVIL.:giggle: UTMPB

:halo: just saying Rod...............there are far worse out there than King K :LOL:
Have WHU had any decent managers recently...............

:halo: just saying Rod...............there are far worse out there than King K :LOL:
You need to apply the 1 in 10 test for that one Aya

Apologies for responding in a timely manner. Seems that doesn't fit the forum policeman's agenda , well.................. ATM .

Last edited:

Good research Aya.
I#d put Pellegrini above Adams and Weir on a par with Avram Grant. Blackwell as a sort of championship (or lower) Allardyce and John Carver alongside Kevin Keen.

Even so they had 1 year in div 3 and 2 in the Champ so their 'motley crew' proved , statistically, better than those allowed to sit in the office at SUFC.

I know Germaine but wi ya sayin a few days ago we'd had not many discussions/arguments on here lately i just thought ya were tryin to liven it up abit cos as ya know anyone mentionin Mr McCabe and owd TT's alarm bell starts ringin very very loudly.:giggle: The owd boy's gone from callin mi a Forkwit t'other day to a forum copper nar,i dunt know which i think is funnier,bless him.:LOL:Have ya managed t'ger a ticket for Satdi yet? UTMPB

Good research Aya.
I#d put Pellegrini above Adams and Weir on a par with Avram Grant. Blackwell as a sort of championship (or lower) Allardyce and John Carver alongside Kevin Keen.

Even so they had 1 year in div 3 and 2 in the Champ so their 'motley crew' proved , statistically, better than those allowed to sit in the office at SUFC.

...............just..............and for the money spent - did not give value for it

I know Germaine but wi ya sayin a few days ago we'd had not many discussions/arguments on here lately i just thought ya were tryin to liven it up abit cos as ya know anyone mentionin Mr McCabe and owd TT's alarm bell starts ringin very very loudly.:giggle: The owd boy's gone from callin mi a Forkwit t'other day to a forum copper nar,i dunt know which i think is funnier,bless him.:LOL:Have ya managed t'ger a ticket for Satdi yet? UTMPB

No, the other half has found a get out clause in that we are going out to an Elvis night so need to be back home by 7..........which isn't possible unless we leave BDTBL before 4.30 and leg it down the M1. So I'm now threatening him with the Norwich match instead :LOL:.

For my penance I was at the Spurs match last night - wow there was a big difference between the 2 teams. Spurs fans are right to be worried at the moment.

The West Ham debate is interesting.................what have they actually achieved for all their huffing and puffing..........and cheating - TT is struggling to back his case up I reckon :yes:

No, the other half has found a get out clause in that we are going out to an Elvis night so need to be back home by 7..........which isn't possible unless we leave BDTBL before 4.30 and leg it down the M1. So I'm now threatening him with the Norwich match instead :LOL:.

For my penance I was at the Spurs match last night - wow there was a big difference between the 2 teams. Spurs fans are right to be worried at the moment.

The West Ham debate is interesting.................what have they actually achieved for all their huffing and puffing..........and cheating - TT is struggling to back his case up I reckon :yes:
Strugglin or not i'm positive the owd boy will gi it a good go.:LOL: I watched abart 30mins of the Spurs game last neet and they did look poor but Harry Kane and Son are Massive misses for em,in my view they're Spurs best 2 players.I reckon the Norwich game should be worth watchin cos they defo need wins and even last season their defence was poor-ish,the difference was in't championship they could outscore teams but in't prem they can't.I can't see the Norwich game bein 0-0 but nar you know i've said that get some money on a 0-0 gal.:giggle: UTMPB

[QUOTE="ayamonte, post: 2200036, member: 141900"(
TT is struggling to back his case up I reckon :yes:[/QUOTE]

Football success is measured by all and sundry based on league position and cup success s0-

No struggle at all. The stats are plain for all to see.to see .

13 seasons in the Pl since 2006 compared to 2.

I in the Champ compared to 7

1 in div 3 compared to 6

The debate as to whether they should have been there after 2006 idoes not affect the facts however contentious the decision was.