Man city | Page 2 | Vital Football

Man city

[QUOTE="ayamonte, post: 2200036, member: 141900"(
TT is struggling to back his case up I reckon :yes:

Football success is measured by all and sundry based on league position and cup success s0-

No struggle at all. The stats are plain for all to see.to see .

13 seasons in the Pl since 2006 compared to 2.

I in the Champ compared to 7

1 in div 3 compared to 6

The debate as to whether they should have been there after 2006 idoes not affect the facts however contentious the decision was.[/QUOTE]

I suppose TT but if you ask any Spammer right now what they think of their owners.................doubt you would hear a good word

Football success is measured by all and sundry based on league position and cup success s0-

1 in div 3 compared to 6

The debate as to whether they should have been there after 2006 idoes not affect the facts however contentious the decision was.

I suppose TT but if you ask any Spammer right now what they think of their owners.................doubt you would hear a good word[/QUOTE]Alot of BLADES don't have a gud word t'say abart our ex owner tho Germaine.I've said many times i dunt think he was that bad but plenty do,personally i'll alluss be grateful he brought St Christopher home.UTMPB

1 in div 3 compared to 6

The debate as to whether they should have been there after 2006 idoes not affect the facts however contentious the decision was.

I suppose TT but if you ask any Spammer right now what they think of their owners.................doubt you would hear a good word[/QUOTE]

I agree, I detest the club myself and all they stand for , don't like the owners and their methods , don't like all the cockerney geezer stuff ( Michael Doyle's finest moment??) , the 'we won the world cup', we play proper football ( really) but facts are facts.

Thought I’d tag this on here as the title is relevant
8 of the top ten clubs in the prem atm have put the case forward that Man City should not be allowed to compete in the champions league next season the 2 who arent involved are Man City obviously and us !

I'm not surprised, as CW is always on about using the front door and not the back door. However, if they are banned and we directly benefit from it, I doubt we would turn the opportunity down!

I'm not surprised, as CW is always on about using the front door and not the back door. However, if they are banned and we directly benefit from it, I doubt we would turn the opportunity down!
same here ,i mention back doors to our lass,she slaps mi

It's possible, although the most likely scenario is that the other clubs all got together to sort out their case and didn't bother to ask us if we wanted to be included.

No, we were included.
The top ten clubs excluding City (well eight of them) have all banded together against Man City, we refused to be a part of it.

Not surprising really, even after we won our court case, football, the media, other fans and other clubs still made us out to be the bad guys.

Screw them all and let's achieve our success on the pitch, if we succeed it will mean much more, and if we fail it will be because we aren't good enough.........YET.