Man bags | Page 2 | Vital Football

Man bags

lewis1980 - 10/9/2014 09:00

Men's pockets are deeper. fact!

Am yo trying to say i wear womens jeans? :12:

But honestly my jean pockets everything i put in them works it's way out when i sit down and i am always checking them, i am one of them you see when you am out and they am constantly checking there pockets had a laff with a bloke a while back when he dropped his wallet in the shop out his back pocket and didn't realise, we both ended up moaning about women having hand bags and we have to struggle :19:

lewis1980 - 9/9/2014 23:47

I can't take a man seriously if he wears a handbag.

Lately I've seen loads of young fellas wearing, track suits, baseball caps and handbags.

I find it laughable but my question is, what do you think of the man bag.

Manbag or Handbag, which are you against or is it both?

I have a canvas flap over bag with shoulder strap, I live in sports wear, my bag carries my gloves, hooks, knee wraps, towel, 2 lt water, phone, keys, I don't carry cash I have staff for that.

Yeah that bag does resemble some form of handbag doesn't it, feck that in my area if i wore that i would be killed ffs by the hoodies thinking i am easy meat and not a ba**ad that will fight them to the death and bite them given half a chance lol

They're the ones wearing them.

It's stupid.

"Oh my days geeza, da Feds lock me up for long time. I knocked dat batty boy out man. Proper" "dat dere is a wicked bag man, where did ya get it from. JD?. Can ya keep your phone in it blood"

Fucking mugs

Nah, I'd not wear that but I have and do use something that looks like this but in black, not scary orange

[Img=http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/plasticglobe/Ikea-inside.jpg]

Not that the picture fits properly but you get the idea

I don't think that's the same type of man bag. Looks like a satchel type thing.

I'm particularly interested in the handbag type bags that youths have these days.

I'd have been bullied rotten for having one

Yeah that orange one is more like a satchel to me aswell nothing wrong with that although Orange a bit flash for me ;)

My man bag aint nothing like that. Anyway 'm more likely to be carrying a nappy bag these days anyway.

lewis1980 - 10/9/2014 19:44

They're the ones wearing them.

It's stupid.

"Oh my days geeza, da Feds lock me up for long time. I knocked dat batty boy out man. Proper" "dat dere is a wicked bag man, where did ya get it from. JD?. Can ya keep your phone in it blood"

Fucking mugs
:1: :19:

I have a proper crocodile skin man bag but I have to protend it's fake if I ever see a hippy.

I carry light. I can easily go on a 3 day trip in the clothes I'm wearing, with my wallet & passport in my pocket.

Green Tea - 10/9/2014 23:10

I carry light. I can easily go on a 3 day trip in the clothes I'm wearing, with my wallet & passport in my pocket.
FFS I hope I never have to sit next to you on a train on ya way back on a hot day.

Yep gator, I would be no stranger to washing my socks and underpants in the sink and then slipping them on the radiator, open window, balcony etc over night. I hate luggage & bags - brings nothing but stress.

What about if the heating aint on could probably wear the same jeans and maybe a t shirt but not underwear I would feel rotten.

Villan Of The North - 10/9/2014 14:41

BodyButter - 10/9/2014 04:58

I sometimes carry my laptop in a backpack. Am I gay?

Probably but that's more to do with you fancying blokes than how you carry things

[youtube=6xxiK6Z4eXs]

Hahaha, Steve Hughes is brilliant.

lewis1980 - 10/9/2014 23:33

I don't think that's the same type of man bag. Looks like a satchel type thing.

I'm particularly interested in the handbag type bags that youths have these days.

I'd have been bullied rotten for having one

It is, pretty much, a modern take on a satchel, not quite the wooley hat, leather train-spotter bag that it once was.

gator - 10/9/2014 22:54

I have a proper crocodile skin man bag but I have to protend it's fake if I ever see a hippy.

Is this down to a gator v crocodile ongoing family vendetta?

Still a shameful waste of life :21: Depriving the crocokids of a father/mother :21: Leaving the family to be raised by a single parent :21: Kids going off the rails, family sliding down into the underclasses, looked down upon, ridiculed, ending up on Jeremy Kyle, just because you wanted a manbag :21:

Unless of course you were acting in self defence or killed the croc for food :81:

A Hippy

Juan Mourep - 11/9/2014 13:46

gator - 10/9/2014 22:54

Is this down to a gator v crocodile ongoing family vendetta?

Still a shameful waste of life :21: Depriving the crocokids of a father/mother :21: Leaving the family to be raised by a single parent :21: Kids going off the rails, family sliding down into the underclasses, looked down upon, ridiculed, ending up on Jeremy Kyle, just because you wanted a manbag :21:

Unless of course you were acting in self defence or killed the croc for food :81:

A Hippy
HAHA Excellent I actually almost said if I bump into Juan at the Villa I will have to protend it's fake.No man bag for me only thing I carry when i'm out and about is phone and cash.