Man bags | Vital Football

Man bags

lewis1980

Vital Squad Member
I can't take a man seriously if he wears a handbag.

Lately I've seen loads of young fellas wearing, track suits, baseball caps and handbags.

I find it laughable but my question is, what do you think of the man bag.

I've managed my whole life with a great little invention called a pocket. Hand bags are for chicks.

How can a youth look menacing with a handbag?

How can a youth look menacing with a handbag?

You're misjudging the youth Sir, maybe they just want to look gay and happy and free of love?

Alternatively, shaped like a machete, a gun? A blues scarve?

BodyButter - 10/9/2014 04:58

I sometimes carry my laptop in a backpack. Am I gay?

Probably but that's more to do with you fancying blokes than how you carry things

[youtube=6xxiK6Z4eXs]

I have a satchel-type bag for when I'm going to work. I use a back-pack when we're out and about in the countryside to carry the sambos and pop.

When you say "pop" John, I presume you mean Vimto?

I need something to carry stuff in, i am sick of trying to keep things in my pckets that are not deep enough and panicking that my keys and wallet am still in me pocket

Villan Of The North - 10/9/2014 08:29

Which reminds me - we are nearly out of said beverage. A trip to Iceland is called for!

BBJ - 10/9/2014 09:41

Villan Of The North - 10/9/2014 08:29

Which reminds me - we are nearly out of said beverage. A trip to Iceland is called for!

Surely they sell it in your local supermarket, no need to go all that way :39:

I don't think I mean a laptop bag. This is specifically designed to carry a laptop so I have no complaint there. What lease would you carry one in? A bin bag!

I should have been more clearer but I'm thinking of those little hand bags kids wear instead of bum bags these days. Little Nike or Mckenzie things. You know that all the little chav wanna be gangster skip rats wear.but you have to wear a track suit and a baseball cap at the same time or you can't pull off the look.

I would say a satchel is a more established form of man bag that is boarder line acceptable due to its longevity. Although I still think they are for people who wear scalves (not villa ones), glasses and bobble hats. Or study geography. This is a different type of problem because it is a full size bag not a hand bag.

A man can really only pull off a ruck sack or a bin liner. Shopping bag at a push but it can't be a new one, it has to have a few holes in it.

Where's Nimmo? He's king of the manbag.

I don't own a man bag or carry any sort of bag in daily life. I do own a satchel type thing though which I take on holiday. I think that's ok.

I don't own enough stuff to justify a man bag.

Phone in left pocket. Keys and cards in right pocket. Notes in left rear pocket, coins in right rear pocket. That's it. I've never even owned a wallet.

Not often I use one, but today I've got my ipad, paperwork, big bunch of keys, bulky wallet ( my jeans are a lot tighter on my legs since I've been working out :17: ). There's just not enough room to put stuff in my pockets, especially on a hot day when a jacket isn't an option. So they get the :35: from me.

Yeah phone in left pocket, keys in right, wallet back right. I do have a laptop back for my laptop, work phone, ipod and various charging devices.