Maloney | Page 42 | Vital Football

Maloney

A nice vote of confidence ... albeit from an unexpected source.

I don't see why Pulis spoke to a reporter about Wigan Athletics woes, its not like he's a ex manager keeping an eye on his old club or anything is it Tony?

If anything Maloney made the job even more difficult for himself with his barn pot ideas on how the game should be played, he brought a good few of his own players in so no excuses there, he wanted to play a style that didn't suit them and then started playing players out of position, when he could see it wasn't working what did he do?..... More of the same instead of changing the style of play and playing players in correct positions plus boring the fanbase in to submission.

Pulis wouldn't be coming out with all that bollocks if he had to endure what we've witnessed this season, keep your nose out Pulis.

I don't see why Pulis spoke to a reporter about Wigan Athletics woes, its not like he's a ex manager keeping an eye on his old club or anything is it Tony?

If anything Maloney made the job even more difficult for himself with his barn pot ideas on how the game should be played, he brought a good few of his own players in so no excuses there, he wanted to play a style that didn't suit them and then started playing players out of position, when he could see it wasn't working what did he do?..... More of the same instead of changing the style of play and playing players in correct positions plus boring the fanbase in to submission.

Pulis wouldn't be coming out with all that bollocks if he had to endure what we've witnessed this season, keep your nose out Pulis.
Were you upset WAFC appointed Maloney instead of you? Sounds like sour grapes to me.

There was a weak rumour about Maloney going to Watford recently, but Tom Cleverly has been named their permanent manager.

It never felt very credible but if anyone had any doubt that has well and truly been put to bed.

What a very mature post. :clap:
Better than your unnecessary childish and degrading terms for our Manager.
Maloney proved that he can take us to mid-table with hands tied behind his back.
You ? - nothing except criticism after criticism. And promising not to renew (if you ever had one) your season ticket and not to watch games while Maloney is still in charge. He's still our manager and you're still here. Why? What happened?

Maloney proved that he can take us to mid-table with hands tied behind his back.
You ? - nothing except criticism after criticism. And promising not to renew (if you ever had one) your season ticket and not to watch games while Maloney is still in charge. He's still our manager and you're still here. Why? What happened?
But criticism has been due for the awful football we have played under Maloney. Credit for the job done and league position but the football shouldn't even be classed as football.

Excellent post. Really well put.

He's just obsessed with letting everyone know he hates Maloney, at least FB occasionally praises the manager/team and makes constructive comments, JR just posts "I hate Maloney" from 100 different angles every day

Cheer up. Only 48 hours to go as a ST holder now Frankie Boy.

He's just obsessed with letting everyone know he hates Maloney, at least FB occasionally praises the manager/team and makes constructive comments, JR just posts "I hate Maloney" from 100 different angles every day
I don't hate anyone and I don't hate Maloney. How could you after that corner at Wembley or the goal against utd. I just hate the horrible football he tries to make our players play. Big difference Abram.

Richardson had piss all money in his season of keeping us up. Less to spend and far less quality than Maloney has had this season.

Yes and under Richardson we finished 20th and under Maloney 10th (in terms of points won)

Your comment seems to strangely imply Richardson acheived exactly the same with a worse squad

No and no but I pay to be entertained at a match not to be bored shitless
F@ck me JR, I pay to be entertained at a say a Simple Minds concert, but if they have an off day then I have to say, shit, wasn't there best performance, similarly, i pay to watch Latics n they have a shit performance or two I have to accept that....it ISN'T a given that despite what you pay for entertainment wise ISN'T always prosuce on the field, but hey JR may be on offer elsewhere, so crack on.