Magnificent seven | Page 11 | Vital Football

Magnificent seven

What exactly is Corbyn's "stance over Shamina Begum", he quoted the legalities of it and said she should be judged by the courts of this country.

I notice none of the narrow minded usual subjects on here have not said anything about Jacob Rees Mogg who said exactly the same on question time two weeks ago, well not quite he went further, he said she should be treated with compassion as well because she is a young women, perhaps you and others can comment on his view.
Why would I care what that cock Rees Mogg thinks? He’s an irrelevant worm whose opinion isn’t worth my time. Corbyn however being leader of the Labour Party has a far more important opinion considering Labour is the only party that will ever be capable of ousting the Tories, no matter what the magnificent seven think. If it was up to Corbyn, Begum would be brought back to the country, given a free home and left to get on with her life. All at the taxpayers expense of course.

Hope I haven't rained on your parade in letting preconceived bigotry get in the way of facts because the targets are detested by some.

You couldn't rain on my parade even if you gave it your best shot.

My view is although I would usually agree with JRM on most things I don't on this. We must try to keep her out although the dogooders in the judicial system will try their best to get her back asap and ultimately be successful. What an addition to society she will be.

You couldn't rain on my parade even if you gave it your best shot.

My view is although I would usually agree with JRM on most things I don't on this. We must try to keep her out although the dogooders in the judicial system will try their best to get her back asap and ultimately be successful. What an addition to society she will be.

What law has she broken.....that can be proved in a court of law? Think back to when you were a teenager. Did you do things back then that you regret now? Probably not, because, as you imply in most of your posts, you are perfection and everything you say is right. Think about the definition of bigot.....'a person who is intolerant of those who hold different opinions to those of their own...and ask yourself how close that definition is to you and you mate Miw.

Why would I care what that cock Rees Mogg thinks? He’s an irrelevant worm whose opinion isn’t worth my time. Corbyn however being leader of the Labour Party has a far more important opinion considering Labour is the only party that will ever be capable of ousting the Tories, no matter what the magnificent seven think. If it was up to Corbyn, Begum would be brought back to the country, given a free home and left to get on with her life. All at the taxpayers expense of course.

My thinkings to CL...what signal would it send to any wanna be isis supporter who decides they'll go over there, when the feelings wane & they find out it's not what they want they'll come back risk free with all the benefits bestowed upon them....if the likes of JC / JRM & co feel we should offer them...Only in the UK eh!!!!

What law has she broken.....that can be proved in a court of law? Think back to when you were a teenager. Did you do things back then that you regret now? Probably not, because, as you imply in most of your posts, you are perfection and everything you say is right. Think about the definition of bigot.....'a person who is intolerant of those who hold different opinions to those of their own...and ask yourself how close that definition is to you and you mate Miw.

No worries sunshine..let's roll out the red carpet eh ?

I made plenty mistakes as a teenager but don't recall watching anybody throw a severed head in a bin and think nothing of it. If she returns and inspires any idiot to commit an atrocity let's hope that it's your children in bits at a concert and not mine.

I've got to say Notts, you sometimes choose the most peculiar comparisons.

I understand where you're coming from, but bloody hell, comparing a young girl running off to join Isis in a war zone, to a young lad spending his puberty in Hindley .......................... though maybe when you come to think of it ......... :hmmm:

I jest.

That definition of a bigot fits yourself and one or two others on here to a tee.

What an utterly ridiculous comparison. Someone absconding the country to join a vile barbaric terrorist organisation is a considered choice. Mind you if she had a teacher such as yourself with weak willed liberal thinking she probably thought it was okay and had no discouragement to go. Yet another example of the failing school system in this country.

This she was a kid and we all make silly mistakes excuse is bonkers - this isn't being caught smoking in the school toilets or robbing alchahol from the corner shot - this is joining a genocidal terrorist organisation that has declared war on our all western civilisation. This is an evil death cult that rapes everything that moves - including children, keeps slaves, beheads, burns alive, tortures or murders anyone who doesn't follow their ideology and is responsible for killing thousands of innocent people all over the world. She is not the victim she is complicit in their barbaric crimes.

It's not even like she regrets it or has learned from it, even now she says she doesn't regret it, she doesn't denouce Isis or what they've done, she is naming her son after a famous terrorist, she says the Manchester bombing was justified - she might have been a kid when she went out there but she is an adult now and her vile views haven't changed one bit. Even if she did suddenly say all the right things - how could be possibly believe her?

I'm sorry but there is no way we should accept a risk of bringing her back no matter how small anyone wants to say it could be it's not worth increasing the threat of any further innocent lives being lost by something she could be involved in.

The Mancheter bombers dad was part of a proscribed Islamist terrorist organisation, then his son joins the same terrorist organsiation and our Royal Navy rescue him from Libya after he gets injured and bring him back to the UK where he faced no charges and was let to run free and he eventually does what he did. We knew he was a threat but we just said to ourselves 'it'll be alright' just like we are with this girl. Earlier this year they stopped an all female Jihadi attack in London, and women are often used as sources of propaganda and doing the recruiting leg work - so the idea that this girl would be zero threat is nonsense. How many times do we have to do this suicidal virtue signalling before we say the compassion stops and we treat traitors as harshly as possible.

We spend 9billion a year on monitoring 3k known high risk Jihadi suspects 24/7, there is a further 30k Jihadis not considered as high risk but are on a watch list that recieve minimal monitoring due to resources being stretched and the cost of monitoring being so high. Nearly all of the terrorist attacks are done by one of the 30k not being actively monitored - why would we add another to that list if we can't even manage all the ones we've currently got? Would anyone be willing to put up their personal taxes so we can give people like this a house, benefits, new identity , etc when he have plenty of other people who haven't done anything wrong getting a fraction of the special treatment she would get? Would you want to live next door to them or your kid go to school with her's knowing what evil ideology she's likely to pump into their head? If the answer to the above is no then we've no right to expect anyone to have to deal with that.

You know if we took her back the technicalities of the law and clever lawyers would get her off scott free and the stupid politicians would make sure she was well looked after at the publics expense. If she comes back there will be no justice - just expense. There is no way the country is better off with her in it so why should we put ourselves out for this traitor? If the Kurds want to lock her up to rot in jail for the rest of her life, if the Assad and Putin alliance are interested in executing her or if the US want to send her to Guantanamo Bay or some other black site to extract some info then they are welcome to her or any other Jihadi traitor looking to come back and leach off the tax payers. She made her bed let her lye in it. We have been way too soft on terrorism for way too long and we've seen enough innocent peoples lives taken away or destroyed because we are afraid to get tough, this girl should be made an example of and everyone else on those terrorist watch lists should be in jail or deported immedietely - it's not like you accidentally do a bit of terrorist sympathising or collaborating - so if you've done enough terrorist related activity to make the authorities think you are enough of a potential threat to be in their database then you shouldn't be free to walk the streets.

If the caliphate remained in existence would she be looking to come back ?
When is our country going to stop allowing itself to be treated like a mug by all and sundry ? Terrorists, EU, Economic Migrants they are all taking the piss because we are sadly a soft touch.

Jeez us f@cking heard it all now Notts & from a so called educated person. God forbid that she is allowed back into this country & commits an atrocity (trojan horse style) - would these do gooders that think she should be allowed back in have the same compassion if it was one of their family memebers who was injured / killed in the attack. We need to grow balls & take a tough stand on sh@t like this but I really would fear the worst if JC & co were in power. As to liking it to stuff we've done / mistakes we've made.....really!!!!

And you're teaching our kids? Think someone should contact ofsted if you think this is a fair comparison!!

No worries sunshine..let's roll out the red carpet eh ?

I made plenty mistakes as a teenager but don't recall watching anybody throw a severed head in a bin and think nothing of it. If she returns and inspires any idiot to commit an atrocity let's hope that it's your children in bits at a concert and not mine.

Hmon............as much as i think Notts is wrong / totally wrong about letting her back in it doesn't call for you to say 'let's hope it's your children in bits'...OTT. You wouldn't wish that on anyone but it could well be some innocent party being hurt thanks to the turn the other cheek / do gooders/ see good in everyone brigade.

As I've sad before, as international law prevents us from making her "stateless", then unless we can find somewhere else to take her (eg, Bangladesh, due to her mum), we have no option but to allow her back into the country......... and then apply the appropriate legal proceedings, together with suitable rehabilitation treatment.

Well, we could deny it I suppose, breaking international law, but surely, as a mature, civilised country, we wouldn't want "an eye for an eye" on our statute book..... would we?

As I've sad before, as international law prevents us from making her "stateless", then unless we can find somewhere else to take her (eg, Bangladesh, due to her mum), we have no option but to allow her back into the country......... and then apply the appropriate legal proceedings, together with suitable rehabilitation treatment.

Well, we could deny it I suppose, breaking international law, but surely, as a mature, civilised country, we wouldn't want "an eye for an eye" on our statute book..... would we?
Let's play like everyone else (even Sweden and Germany are realising the error of their ways and closing the door right now) don't let her or any of the terrorist organisation joiners back and see what the upholders of international law do to us - answer nothing.

Balls to international law & any condemnation that follows ffs. It really pisses me off & the lack of stance we take , yes Moonay your no doubt right but wtf it seems all gearedd up to the people who want to do us harm n we sit back n take the shit....Would the Israelis put up with this sort of shit!!!!

Hampton, Jock ........ I understand where you're coming from ........ but where do you draw the line?

If a civilised society denies the rights of individuals, then how can it claim to be civilised?

As I say, an eye for an eye is a medieval form of justice ........ and the start of a very slippery slope.

I know it takes some swallowing, but that's life.

Hampton, Jock ........ I understand where you're coming from ........ but where do you draw the line?

If a civilised society denies the rights of individuals, then how can it claim to be civilised?

As I say, an eye for an eye is a medieval form of justice ........ and the start of a very slippery slope.

I know it takes some swallowing, but that's life.
Serious question Moonay......what if one of these low life terrorist sympathisers were welcomed back & on return commit a Manchester type incident causing serious harm to your family would you still hold that same view?