Luton Town Vs the Mighty Aston Villa Match Thread 2nd March 17.30 hrs K.O | Page 14 | Vital Football

Luton Town Vs the Mighty Aston Villa Match Thread 2nd March 17.30 hrs K.O

A quick 3rd, don't get greedy, take Bailey off for Diaby. Let Watkins just trot around, play keep ball. We need these 3 pts...

Knob head on sky " it's not Luton we're used to seeing" wtf his on about they're in the bottom 3.
Luton have a habit of coming back into games late on. Need to keep up the levels here and score at least one more before I’ll feel comfortable. We also let teams back in occasionally, so, keep the foot on the gas Villa, don’t switch off. Keep them quiet first 10 mins second half, score and cruise home.

Knob head on sky " it's not the Luton we're used to seeing" wtf is he on about they're in the bottom 3.
TBF they're massively depleted and also down to their 5th choice CB, Ogbene is a RW but he is playing LWB. I have a bit of sympathy for them but ruthlessness is what gets you top 4 and beyond.

I'd be very surprised if we aren't celebrating a Watkins hat-trick today. He's really looked the business and can only see him dominating their defence more as the game goes on.