Luton Town Vs the Mighty Aston Villa Match Thread 2nd March 17.30 hrs K.O | Page 6 | Vital Football

Luton Town Vs the Mighty Aston Villa Match Thread 2nd March 17.30 hrs K.O

I want to see us move the ball to Ollie quickly on the counter today. They couldn’t handle City doing, and we are more than capable to play that way too - in fact, it’s been our best performances that way.

That said, if you have a bad spell in the game, playing forward quickly can look like a lack of composure so an adjustment might be necessary.

Last edited:
I want to see us move the ball to Ollie quickly on the counter today. They couldn’t handle City doing, and we are more than capable to play that way too - in fact, it’s been our best performances that way.

That said, if you have a bad spell in the game, playing forward quickly can look like a lack of composure so an adjustment might be necessary.
Watkins has had 2+ shots on target for his last 5 prem games - keep em coming with other’s providing his bullets

Surprised Ogbene is on the bench for them, I was worried about his pace down the right.

Maybe Rob Edwards is thinking of bringing him on later on when we're tiring.....and 5-0 up.