Luton Town Vs the Mighty Aston Villa Match Thread 2nd March 17.30 hrs K.O | Page 27 | Vital Football

Luton Town Vs the Mighty Aston Villa Match Thread 2nd March 17.30 hrs K.O

We should put a request into the FA to ensure this f***king tool isn't given another Villa game but of course, he will and next week the incompetent shit will ruin another match.

A game of two halves, one excellent and the other dreadful but even good teams have to win when they play badly and the 3 points is all that matters.

That made me look up our referee today and I was dismayed to see this idiot who makes mistakes and wrong calls almost every game he sadly officiates. I give you.......referee Michael Oliver
Today at 5:10 PM

Oliver already having a negative influence on the game with his bad judgment on what is and what isn't a foul. He turns games into a situation where its all about him

The sky presenter to Ollie

"you've still got the possibility of getting champions league football"

The "possibility" , as we sit in 4th. 5 points ahead of 5th. 5th will almost certainly be good enough to get into the champions league and we're also 11 points ahead of 6th place.

Do these people not look at the table or do they just assume we'll lose every week.

I think we were fortunate. Luton were all over us from the start of second half and we got to 60 mins still at 2-0. Why not make changes then?

Unai was reactionary today, waited until 2-2 before changing anything, and fortunately it didn’t cost us. He’s a great manager but he needs to be more proactive in these situations, we were being dominated at 2-0 and he should have freshened it up way sooner than he did.

He got away with it but he should have changed it sooner.

The sky presenter to Ollie

"you've still got the possibility of getting champions league football"

The "possibility" , as we sit in 4th. 5 points ahead of 5th. 5th will almost certainly be good enough to get into the champions league and we're also 11 points ahead of 6th place.

Do these people not look at the table or do they just assume we'll lose every week.
He couldn't bring himself to say You are still in the hunt for the title could he

Well, thank McGrath Almighty that we came away with a win. Said it at half time that they refuse to lay down and die. Our run in last season was built on defence, it appears that we’ll have to outscore everyone this season.

What a fookin' drama that was, slammed my phone down, walked about a bit (effing & jeffing), made a sandwich, got back and saw 4mins left. Oh bother, I said to myself and then we scored :wahey:

Don’t want to go through that every week.

How can there be any debate about Ollie going to the Euros?
IvaN TonEY

65324bb3906b6865f904a72f8f8a908541-16-spongebob-explainer.rsquare.w400.jpg

Bloody hell, I know the boss is taking the pressure off the boys but I’m glad Unai’s tactical capabilities are better than his maths….suggesting Chelsea are still one of the teams who could overtake us….just the 19points between us and them with 11/12 to play…! The Poch revolution will be in full swing if that happens!

I gave up watching on 85 minutes In absolutely disgust of that second half performance. Very unlike me to not watch the whole game.

Just looked at my phone now and seen the result…!