Lovell..... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lovell.....

Welcome PuB and Gills73, I'm fairly opinionated and have never felt out of place on this board. You've maybe had a good look before posting but if not it's worth saying that most debates are fairly low temperature and follow well worn paths. Occasionally we flare up and get nasty but mostly it's handbags.

I’m usually a bit cynical when very opinionated new posters like PuB and Gills73 turn up out of the blue.
My suspicion is just new user names 😉
Nothing wrong with that by the way but still a bit suspicious.
Just my enquiring mind.
We have a four page match thread that neither contributed to while being on what is a football forum after all.
Strange ?
I reckon.

Are you after Valencia's role lol.

I’m usually a bit cynical when very opinionated new posters like PuB and Gills73 turn up out of the blue.
My suspicion is just new user names 😉
Nothing wrong with that by the way but still a bit suspicious.
Just my enquiring mind.
We have a four page match thread that neither contributed to while being on what is a football forum after all.
Strange ?
I reckon.
"Opinionated new posters"!!
Not deserving of your suspicion imo.
Just as worthy as us old opinionated posters.

Didn't you accuse Carer Kate of being fraud Shotshy?

Kate, reveal yourself. You are doubling up as Wayne Kerr and Gimmer's carer.
:grinning:

Must be a woman as you are multi tasking.

Anybody who stood behind the RE goal late 80s/ early 90s and travelled to away games should know who I am That's where and when I got the nickname 'Buddha'. Pretty sure there are some on here who know who I am.

Just none of you old gimmers from the Gordon Road Stand!

Anybody who stood behind the RE goal late 80s/ early 90s and travelled to away games should know who I am That's where and when I got the nickname 'Buddha'. Pretty sure there are some on here who know who I am.

Whoareya, whoareya lol

That’s a little bit rich isn’t it shotshy? Opinionated? I ain’t said nuffin yet! No doubt I will have strong opinions but it’s a little early for that! You sure you re not from east anglia?

I wish I could say the same , but it would be bollocks.
No offense meant 😀

That doesn't surprise me. Your views are predicated upon prejudice, fear and hatred whereas I believe in peace, love and anarchy.

You excluding me from the love in your heart won't stop me from including you from the love in mine.

If you were on fire, I'd not hesitate to piss on you.

You're not Wilf (him with the Harrods carrier bag!) are you Buddha? Although he was more of a Town End regular - certainly in the late 80s/early 90s anyway - (usually standing near the away fans and shouting nonsense at them!)

Talking of old RE stalwarts, anyone remember Jim "Spainy" Spain? Very recognisable with a high pitched voice. Always stood out when the singing got going.