Lockdown Football | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lockdown Football

'Taking the knee' will just continue indefinitely I assume - because they're too cowardly to put a stop to it.

It is a total embarrassment and is doing far more harm than good.

It is establishing a narrative that racism is far more prevalent than it is and that it's the only problem in the world we need to focus on. It will only create more tension and divisions.

The cult of 'anti racism' is allowed to take over any event without any opposition, no matter how inappropriate and unnecessary. It's scary.

Why is it only the PL doing it, btw? Are they simply determined to mark themselves out as the most righteous and virtuous of all leagues? Football's moral leaders? Tw@ts.

The only way it will stop is if Sir Raheem or Saint Troy come out and say 'OK, that's enough now'. If any Guilty Whitey said so his career would be over...

Oh and the drink breaks need binning too. Obviously.
A league that doesn't allow a poppy on a shirt but , slavishly :eek: promotes an anarchistic organisation.Joined up thinking?????

BTW where's Gordon Taylor and the PFA in all this? Sorting out his final payments and bonuses methinks whilst not rocking, or even steering, any boat.

The silence is as deafening as that which accompanied our Villa 'goal'.

There's nothing I would keep from this version of football. I'm sick of the knee thing now, as for the drinks break it should only happen when temperatures dictate. It was laughable watching it during the Burnley game when everyone not involved in the match itself were wearing coats to keep warm. We have now gone to a game of 4 quarters.