Lockdown Football | Vital Football

Lockdown Football

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Is there anything you see in the games that you like,and would like to see carried over into normal football games.

The one thing i like is having spare balls on podiums having them seems to have speeded up the game,i would have a couple more ball podiums down the sides.

Is there anything you dont like,i am doing a drum roll for one thing.

That's what I think SBT but not necessarily in those words..................presume they were brought in as its Summer footie and the temperatures could be a lot higher. Doubt they will be kept on next season.

Only other thing for me is the Knee Thing..........its got to stop at some point surely?? The longer it goes on, the more the point is lost.

I understand why they've brought in the drinks break but it really is bollox. They don't have them in world cups or euros when it actually is hot unlike this place.
I'm not going to comment on the kneeling down thing.

I understand why they've brought in the drinks break but it really is bollox. They don't have them in world cups or euros when it actually is hot unlike this place.
I'm not going to comment on the kneeling down thing.

It all started at a WC, called cooling breaks then.

It all started at a WC, called cooling breaks then.

Maybe so. I suspect it was very hot and probably very humid. It certainly shouldn't be part of our domestic game. As Wilder says in The Mirror the big clubs abuse it despite the directive that coaching and team talks are not allowed during them. Arteta must not understand as much English as I thought.

Another big effect is the lack of pressure, of a crowd reaction, on referees as there is no one to get on their backs to point out there woeful displays meaning awful decision after awful decision passes by without them having pause to think they may have got something wrong- or , God forbid, being conned.

Blissful ignorance.

The drinks break is there to ensure players aren't drinking from the same bottles, so it'll be sticking around.

The knee thing is beyond a joke now, as is the fetishisation of it by the BBC. I very much doubt the majority of players want to keep doing it. And why are the BBC presenting Troy Deeney and Raheem Stirling like they're latter day MLKs ? One's a gobby ex con who talks nonsense and the other's a surly greedy little twot who wanted to beat the snot out of a black England team mate.

The drinks break is there to ensure players aren't drinking from the same bottles, so it'll be sticking around.

The knee thing is beyond a joke now, as is the fetishisation of it by the BBC. I very much doubt the majority of players want to keep doing it. And why are the BBC presenting Troy Deeney and Raheem Stirling like they're latter day MLKs ? One's a gobby ex con who talks nonsense and the other's a surly greedy little twot who wanted to beat the snot out of a black England team mate.

Don't see why they can't have one with their name on and use that as has been done up till now. it really is a load of crap. Breaks up play and is completely wrong. It is a game of 2 x 45 plus minutes.

'Taking the knee' will just continue indefinitely I assume - because they're too cowardly to put a stop to it.

It is a total embarrassment and is doing far more harm than good.

It is establishing a narrative that racism is far more prevalent than it is and that it's the only problem in the world we need to focus on. It will only create more tension and divisions.

The cult of 'anti racism' is allowed to take over any event without any opposition, no matter how inappropriate and unnecessary. It's scary.

Why is it only the PL doing it, btw? Are they simply determined to mark themselves out as the most righteous and virtuous of all leagues? Football's moral leaders? Tw@ts.

The only way it will stop is if Sir Raheem or Saint Troy come out and say 'OK, that's enough now'. If any Guilty Whitey said so his career would be over...

Oh and the drink breaks need binning too. Obviously.

It's bizarre how we've gone in a few short years from Robbie Fowler being fined by UEFA for showing a shirt in support of the striking Liverpool dockers to English football fully supporting a violent radical political movement.

BLM have a manifesto, it's absolutely crack-pot, with the aims of giving black people superior rights over everyone else. This is what our virtue signalling football clubs are supporting, and it stinks.