Loans status | Vital Football

Loans status

the jock

Vital Football Legend
Aryibi has returned injured from Northampton

Clough not making the squad, playing for the u23s at bolton. Walker not rated there either.

Last edited:
Might have been better for Clough and Walker to have gone to a lower league team, at least they might have got a game, if they're not playing they're not going to improve.

38 year old Kenny miller being picked over Cummings.

he is currently 3rd choice at Rangers. will he really sign for them this Summer?

How is Yates getting on at Scunthorpe?

seems to be doing well . got a 6 out of 10 at the weekend in a match that was a draw.

Thomas lam playing for twente at the bottom of the dutch league

on a separate not veldwijk has been suspended by his club for whipping his cock out on the internet.

seems to be doing well . got a 6 out of 10 at the weekend in a match that was a draw.

Thomas lam playing for twente at the bottom of the dutch league

on a separate not veldwijk has been suspended by his club for whipping his cock out on the internet.

He probably couldn't control it.

i was just thinking we could do worse than having clough n walker in right now.. perhaps not the case

Whether Clough or Walker, whether Ronaldo, we couldn't score in a brothel full of sex starved broke hoes.

could see both clough and walker dropping down a league next season. that was a great 3 mill invested.

Would be in the interest of both of them and possibly our club as well.

Some times I wonder whether we tend to over rate some of the lads coming out of the Academy.

Re Clough, he's come in and he's been expected to deliver for us as a relativly expensive £3m player, whereas up to the point he left Bolton, he'd been a 'young player' who will have 'his ups and downs' and so played with freedom. That's a significant increase in pressure for him and he looks like he's not coping too well with it.

Re Walker, there is potential in him but I've always been doubtful if he'd make the grade with us. Having said that, it's ironic that he's gone out on loan and can't get a game at Bolton when I'm sure he'd at least have been given a few games for us due to the current BB, Velios and Murphy non performances.

Some times I wonder whether we tend to over rate some of the lads coming out of the Academy.

Think that's always the case. BB is a classic example. A year ago we were talking about a £10m or £12m transfer fee to the likes of Liverpool. He's clearly not up to that standard. Championship level at best I'd say based on his performances this season.

BB is 18 and leading the line, with luck he'd have scored from the shot that hit the bar.

The gap between midfield & attack was massive, they played out from the back - whilst we sat very deep.

Clough is a clever player, but our side cannot compete physically when he is in the same 11 as Osborn, Bridcutt, McKay etc.

Walker's energy would have helped last night - but, AK inferred he played a 4-1-4-1 last night? BB was isolated & Tomlin wasted on left.

Osborn, BB & Tomlin below par - the rest were ok, but tactically poor from AK last night - especially, as he did not react and make changes!

I think the current crop of academy graduates are good enough and have potential to player in the PL. Burnley bid £12m for Worrall in January; Brereton has had scouts from the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal monitoring him for the last year; Osborn has been subject of constantly speculation about a move to Newcastle. Speaking of Newcastle, look at Lascelles who is flourishing and supposedly a target for Chelsea in the summer.

The academy players over the last couple of years have looked like the only ones who have actually given a fuck and have been severely let down by those around them. How is Worrall, for example, going to cope when he's playing alongside utter dross like Mancienne?

BB is 18 and leading the line, with luck he'd have scored from the shot that hit the bar.

The gap between midfield & attack was massive, they played out from the back - whilst we sat very deep.

Clough is a clever player, but our side cannot compete physically when he is in the same 11 as Osborn, Bridcutt, McKay etc.

Walker's energy would have helped last night - but, AK inferred he played a 4-1-4-1 last night? BB was isolated & Tomlin wasted on left.

Osborn, BB & Tomlin below par - the rest were ok, but tactically poor from AK last night - especially, as he did not react and make changes!
I think was happy with a 0-0 draw ... Tomlin was non existant for most of the game ...and has been pretty much ineffective for all the last 3 games ... on the flanks its Cash and Lolley, we have no one better there ...no use in playing Tomlin, Dowell or whoever .... and in my opinion Gueddy was good yesterday considering that he hasnt played for months. Brereton should have been taken off much earlier, Velios was brought in when it was almost too late already...

Tomlin is unfit & is suffering from playing regularly after months of being involved sporadically.

Tomlin is class, great first touch/awareness & unlucky with the shot that hit the post & looked much more of a threat than BB.

The issue was that he was played on the left, ahead of Osborn who is positionally awful at LB - he is very clearly NOT a defender ... Brentford targetted that side & their scorer was their RB - granted from a set piece.

BO is left footed, but very rarely hits the byline, instead he cuts back in side to cross with his left foot, with strikers etc then having to check their run etc and giving momentum to the defence.

No problem with giving Gueddy a run but Tomlin should be in that No.10 position!