Loan Watch | Page 41 | Vital Football

Loan Watch

Charley Kendall getting hammered at Dag & Red. 24 games, 3 goals. Had a look at fans forum and the fans want rid. Say he’s running about a bit but not good enough.

Probably the opposite of what he needs.

Charley Kendall getting hammered at Dag & Red. 24 games, 3 goals. Had a look at fans forum and the fans want rid. Say he’s running about a bit but not good enough.

Probably the opposite of what he needs.

Pretty much the verdict everywhere he has been on loan unfortunately.

Sam Long back in goal for Falkirk today.
Nicky Hogarth has kept him out of the team recently and is a permanent signing after a loan last season from Forest. Maybe the possibility of the Imps recalling Sam is a factor in his selection today

Last edited:
Nicky Hogarth has kept him out of the team recently and is a permanent signing after a loan last season from Forest. Maybe the possibility of the Imps recalling Sam is a factor in his selection today

Falkirk have nine players on the bench, wow. Kendall not even on the bench for Dagenham, what do we do when he returns?
Clearly isn't going to make it as a professional at this point, needs to go back to National League South and reboot his career.

Clearly isn't going to make it as a professional at this point, needs to go back to National League South and reboot his career.
I believe his contract is up at the end of the season sadly I think he will join the ranks of out of contract footballers desperately looking for another club.

I’m sure Eastbourne Borough will offer Kendall a contract at the end of the season. I doubt if he will get anything better, but he seemed at home there and did well for him anyway.

I’m sure Eastbourne Borough will offer Kendall a contract at the end of the season. I doubt if he will get anything better, but he seemed at home there and did well for him anyway.
I always thought he could step up for what ever reason sadly at this point he hasnt

Dagenham only have 4 subs named so either a) he's injured or b) we've recalled him probably with a view to try and sell for a (very) small fee before the end of the month

Dagenham only have 4 subs named so either a) he's injured or b) we've recalled him probably with a view to try and sell for a (very) small fee before the end of the month
Option c) He's just not good enough. BBC and Fotmob show the full allocation of 5 subs for both sides but neither name Charlee