Loan Watch | Page 26 | Vital Football

Loan Watch

Draper on the bench today and did not come on, for someone who's meant to be their star man, a bit odd ?

Some good praise for Draper on the Walsall site On Saturday night.
From one of their fans.

We are a side full of frees, loanees and trainees. Lots of never will be’s. We are lucky to have Draper for the season (if he’s not recalled in Jan). He’s a kid showing seasoned professionals how to fight and give everything. Do they actually do any training at Broad Lane? Practice balls being played in to our box over and over again?

Charley Kendall on the bench for Dagenham & Redbridge away to Bracknell in the FA Cup fourth qualifier, live on BBC iPlayer right now. Obviously no plans to field him in the FA Cup ourselves, so that would appear to be that for him.

Charley Kendall on the bench for Dagenham & Redbridge away to Bracknell in the FA Cup fourth qualifier, live on BBC iPlayer right now. Obviously no plans to field him in the FA Cup ourselves, so that would appear to be that for him.
We would only be able to play him in the 3rd round at best though

Draper scores again. Involved in the build up and then puts the chance away very nicely.
Callum Morton scored for forest green

Amid all the calls that we need Draper back in January (and we do), he should stay at Walsall and not let MK ruin his good form. Bring him back next season when hopefully someone will be in charge who can maintain his progress.

At least I watched the whole game Jules. According to your earlier post, you left as soon as Burton scored.

Pleased you were so confident MK's superior tactical knowledge would turn it around after you left. Sad to tell you though, it didn't. Hence all the negativity on this forum.
The negativity is being posted by the usual suspects: the post 17 January 2017 'supporters' like you. Those who have been with the club since the 1950s/60s/70s do not display the same ill-informed, kneejerk, self-entitled blubbering.

The negativity is being posted by the usual suspects: the post 17 January 2017 'supporters' like you. Those who have been with the club since the 1950s/60s/70s do not display the same ill-informed, kneejerk, self-entitled blubbering.
I think that’s very unfair. I doubt there are many members on here who have been fans post 2017. Even if they are they are entitled to an opinion. Their money is the same as the next fan.

Even if you consider the lack of striker yesterday was very poor.

Football is a results game and if this continues I can see things changing

I think that’s very unfair. I doubt there are many members on here who have been fans post 2017. Even if they are they are entitled to an opinion. Their money is the same as the next fan.

Even if you consider the lack of striker yesterday was very poor.

Football is a results game and if this continues I can see things changing

Strikers aren't the silver bullet- how many goals did Walker and House score in the league before they were injured.....ZERO.