Load of Cobblers | Page 5 | Vital Football

Load of Cobblers

Obi playing well - I think we have been playing well in 2nd half !

C’mon lads give us a 3rd !

There is a good team in here but we sadly don't start games anywhere near the standard for league football which cost us because we always seem to start playing well after going 1 or 2 down. Still some time

Kyle Joseph looks like a really good prospect. Got to look for some positives and Joseph looks like he could be a gem if he can keep up the level he's shown today.

Another 3 points thrown away today. We have really got to stop giving stupid goals away and play for 90 minutes rather than 45.

Didn't watch today but from reading the feedback on here it sounds like it was similar to other games, creators of our own downfall before rallying late and showing something but too little too late.

I sympathise with Sheridan as he's not got a lot to work with, he's got limited authority due to the fact the players know he wont be here much longer and he can't legislate for some of the terrible mistakes his players make, but it doesn't seem like he's helping himself with his decisions.

I don't think things will get better until the take over is done and a permanent manager appointed.

Not gonna have a go at the young players especially when played in stupid positions they probably have not played in before. Way too many square pegs in round hole. Sheridan must be on the whiskey when he makes a team selection, although I don't expect much from a non league manager
So, how would you do it with all the injuries and inexperience we have.
Give it a go see how you would do as you are a Premier League Manager in the making.
Stop the childish moaning and get behind the team for a change

Got what I asked for 2nd half but it is becoming tiresome seeing such dreadful 1st half displays and again that can only be laid at Sheridan’s feet in setting the team up wrong and not getting the players properly prepared and instructed.

I am confident that we’ll do fine and end mid table if we can get the admin finished, bring in a real manager and get a consistent team selection as the players show flashes of what they’re capable of.

Think we’ll get there but it’s hard going until then. Chins up.

An enjoyable second half, some fight shown.

That game was lost before kick off. Nonsensical decisions from Sheridan with young players being asked to play in unfamiliar positions. He isn’t needed at the club. I’d ask one of the academy coaches to take charge. They know these young players, their strengths, weaknesses, tactics, style of play to suit them. If anything they wouldn’t be destroying their confidence by playing them out of position and hauling them off after 20 minutes. With some senior players to add to the mix I’d have more confidence we’d be doing better than we are now.