LiverpoolTMFailed - a thread of their own | Page 5 | Vital Football

LiverpoolTMFailed - a thread of their own

Just maybe the wheels are falling off already after one league title in thirty years
We live in hope. Both teams should be charged for failing to control their players. Henderson lost the plot after the penalty award and definately deliberately tried to provoke Gabby with his shove - he clearly says something …..and then it all kicks off. I suspect his intent was to provoke a reaction and get an opponent sent off. Which I would say is typical.

I suspect the home crowd will be baying for blood next weekend and their players will respond in kind. AA, Thiago or Henderson are joint favourites for being the antagonists.

The selection of the referee could prove crucial.

:rofl:WTF? Towards the bottom of Danny “take ‘em out at the knees” Murphy’s article is a reference to The pressure is off Liverpool now” because expectations are so low after their sh*t start to the season.

Excuse me? When City were misfiring at the start if the season a few years back this was NOT the narrative at all. This is just a convenient spin before we play them next week to lower expectations ….nothing about how a club that has invested so heavily etc etc is woefully under performing and the manager is under ‘tremendous pressure’ to do better etc.

If it were City they would be all over how Pep is in charge of a misfiring team of overpaid, feckless wasters recruited at great expense and how his position must under threat & how the club would be “under tremendous pressure”.

He wants it both ways and is simply another BBC hack unable and unwilling to put aside his partisan views.

Why Klopp’s gamble didn’t pay off
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63194225

The Henderson / Gabby fracas is being investigated but the report will take several days so Henderson will play on Sunday.

The Henderson / Gabby fracas is being investigated but the report will take several days so Henderson will play on Sunday.

I am not sure it would be a ban anyway, it was handbags all round, I think GJ went down like an after-thought but equally how they could not give handball earlier was a mystery and then The Nutter was offside for his goal initially but either both sides should be fined or none.

Personally I hope Henderson can play, It will still be a tough game but they do miss Mané

Transformed into World Beaters again after last night demolition of the equivalent of a League One team. Doubtless by Friday Klipperty will be painting them as underdogs, trying to influence the officials and banging in about 'atmosphere' (aka 'stone the bus')

Transformed into World Beaters again after last night demolition of the equivalent of a League One team. Doubtless by Friday Klipperty will be painting them as underdogs, trying to influence the officials and banging in about 'atmosphere' (aka 'stone the bus')
again!

The Football Association will not investigate Jurgen Klopp's comments about Manchester City, Newcastle and Paris St-Germain.

Jurgen Klopp: Football Association will not investigating Liverpool manager's comments - BBC Sport
Of course not. As predictable as night following day. They cannot bring themselves to take any action against this club - they are afraid of the release of their ‘flying monkeys’ and trolls and the howls of ‘victimisation’. They have a psychological hold over the authorities who have been scarred by the aftermath of the Hillsborough tragedy.