LiverpoolTMFailed - a thread of their own | Page 3 | Vital Football

LiverpoolTMFailed - a thread of their own

Horrenderson has been sidelined with a hammy for a few weeks too. Picked it up in the derby I believe.

In other news - PREDICTION TIME……..before the kick of vs Wolves he WILL complain about the fixture schedule and the fact that City kick off 2.5 hrs later AND had an extra day’s rest.

(whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that the time span between city playing Villa and then Sevilla on Tuesday was the same as they have between their game v Napoli & Wolves). Watch this space. Friday’s press conference……

I think they miss Mane very much but I am certain they will get their act together, just like we did a couple of seasons ago when we didn't start until Octoberish

He really is rattled isn’t he. :ROFLMAO:
I think he is a bit. Can't work out what's wrong and he's clearly still stewing over last season and the hangover from The Glorious Quadruple failure. They won't go away and I await the complaining about how City are favoured to pop up anytime now

I think he is a bit. Can't work out what's wrong and he's clearly still stewing over last season and the hangover from The Glorious Quadruple failure. They won't go away and I await the complaining about how City are favoured to pop up anytime now

It was a case of History repeating itself, he must have on that last day of the season when he heard City were 2-0 down with 15 minutes to go and this was Villa, he will have felt on top of the World and then just like a few seasons ago it was snatched away from him in a few short minutes, you can tell he does not have the composure to stay cool as he always bites back at the interviewer, whereas Pep just writes it off as "That's Football" but never shows any signs of what he is feeling under interview.

£800m spent 1 PL in 8 years 1 UCL in 8 years 1 FA Cup in 8 years

I think they are unlucky in terms that there is a better team on the block
He should relish the challenge, embrace it, treat it as a test of character and not feel all offended that he is ‘so unlucky‘ (TM Liverpool FC ) to have another team that is ‘getting in his way’. His inability to do so, his peevishness and miserable demeanour speaks volumes to his character.

We should also be wondering - why on earth is this a question that needed to be asked in the first place?

”I don't think our people need any kind of advice from me for showing respect,"​
Their evidenced previous behaviour clearly gives the lie to Klopp’s reply above.

If they hadn’t previously shown such disrespect then you wouldn’t be faced with this question would you?

BBC report it as impeccably observed by the majority of fans wtf does that mean.

seen on twitter (could not see as it asked for sign in) but what I did see was 75% of the Stadium for 11 seconds

As expected. To their club’s eternal shame.

And what a mealy mouthed descriptopn by the BBC. Just as they utterly failed to discuss their disrespect at the FA Cup Final. In failing to call them the so-called ’national broadcaster’ has shown it’s stripes yet again and let the whole country down :mad: