Liverpool - date and Sky confirmed | Page 11 | Vital Football

Liverpool - date and Sky confirmed

Might seem a daft question, but can you only buy a day pass on the day of the match? I got all the way through to 'checkout' and it hadn't mentioned a date once. (Didn't want to buy it today and it activates immediately)
Last time I bought one its valid for any 24 hour period in 12 months, so you can buy one now and use it whenever.

I bought one for the Bury away match in 2018-19 but wasn't able to get online and used it for the Everton Carabao match several months later.

Just don't expect any of them to know much about Lincoln City. One might know where it is.
The less all of them know the better. Element of surprise and all that. Most already think we're league two. Yep, that's right, right down the bottom of L2.;)

Last time I bought one its valid for any 24 hour period in 12 months, so you can buy one now and use it whenever.

I bought one for the Bury away match in 2018-19 but wasn't able to get online and used it for the Everton Carabao match several months later.
Bought day pass last week £9.98, included free mobile usage for one month. But presumably as not yet activated got email today saying I'd cancelled the latter (hadn't even downloaded tha App).

The less all of them know the better. Element of surprise and all that. Most already think we're league two. Yep, that's right, right down the bottom of L2.;)
Judging by their pre-match presser they’ve done their homework and will be fielding a strong-ish side to cope with our counter-attacking game, but we’ll see.

Judging by their pre-match presser they’ve done their homework and will be fielding a strong-ish side to cope with our counter-attacking game, but we’ll see.

MA has alluded to the timing and location of applying his press at different points. The MK Dons manager commented that we had done our homework on them and pressed higher up the pitch than he expected.

Undoubtedly we will look to counter attack but it will be a feature of the game how effectively MA sets up the areas and timings of where we defend the pitch.

Damn. Shame their management are more clued up than their fans.

Bought day pass last week £9.98, included free mobile usage for one month. But presumably as not yet activated got email today saying I'd cancelled the latter (hadn't even downloaded tha App).
3 hours later, email confirming got free 3 month mobile pass ending in December and instruction to download App.

Sorry if this has been posted and I am **** at linking. LNER has contest for 125 Sky day passes, year of Sky and 1st Class tickets. It ends today. Link on WEAREIMPS.COM site to enter

I see that the Leicester-Arsenal game is about to kick off. Both have picked pretty strong sides on the whole