Liverpool - date and Sky confirmed | Vital Football

Liverpool - date and Sky confirmed

I'm another that won't be able to see it now. Will it still have ifollow audio or has that gone as well?

You can still listen to it without having to give sky a penny. Plus it’s the commentary and presenters I can’t stand - give be BBC Radio Lincs team any day.

I have done that the last 2 games. Just as good in my eyes plus you can get on with other things at the same time If you wish.

football on the TV without fans is strange I struggled to watch the Crewe match.

the radio coverage is new normal for me. I guess that’s 20 years of living away from the area.

Time for a magnanimous gesture from Liverpool FC/Sky which allows this to become free to view for all fans!
Will LCFC be forced to employ extra staff to ensure there is no congregating around the ground? Will pubs able to show it declare UDI as part of another nation or merely staging a political demo? Could they perhaps describe the proceedings as a funeral in order to try to flout Covid measures?

Time for a magnanimous gesture from Liverpool FC/Sky which allows this to become free to view for all fans!
Will LCFC be forced to employ extra staff to ensure there is no congregating around the ground? Will pubs able to show it declare UDI as part of another nation or merely staging a political demo? Could they perhaps describe the proceedings as a funeral in order to try to flout Covid measures?

I would like to have a pint of what you have been drinking.

You can still listen to it without having to give sky a penny. Plus it’s the commentary and presenters I can’t stand - give be BBC Radio Lincs team any day.

I have done that the last 2 games. Just as good in my eyes plus you can get on with other things at the same time If you wish.

football on the TV without fans is strange I struggled to watch the Crewe match.

the radio coverage is new normal for me. I guess that’s 20 years of living away from the area.

My prob with Radio Lincs (listening online) is that the coverage stops when the game starts. It was ok up to a couple (or so) years ago, but then things changed (due to ifollow??)