Lincolnshire Show | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lincolnshire Show

No new shirt yet, they said it was not ready. Saw a player ( Andrade?) Also some merchandise such as Lincoln City Tea and coffee. Show is fantastic and takes all day to get round. Go the the Nationwide tent and they will craft a poem for you based on your life, all free of course.
Craft beer would be a more attractive offer

No new shirt yet, they said it was not ready. Saw a player ( Andrade?) Also some merchandise such as Lincoln City Tea and coffee. Show is fantastic and takes all day to get round.

They could have sold shirts from the stand at the Show and had some fantastic publicity. Maybe it will happen tomorrow.

Please don't tell us they forgot about the six week lead time, again.

Yes same here. And special occasion it was too as I had my little school project on display for all to see...a wonderful study in words and pictures on the humble stickleback.
Why? you might ask. And answer is I have absolutely no idea. I had never heard of the fish and still have zero interest in river fish. I must have had a teacher from Grimsby who thought this was a good idea for a child's project.
Never got my work back either.
Uses to catch sticklebacks in the beck near the Roaring Meg pub...

They could have sold shirts from the stand at the Show and had some fantastic publicity. Maybe it will happen tomorrow.

Please don't tell us they forgot about the six week lead time, again.

Andreas Carter on the case and those shirts will be here soon.

.I think 6 weeks is the lead time just to answer their phones.

We (Grosvenor Hall Care Home) took a few of our residents last year. They enjoyed it!

They weren't sticklebacks, Barney: there used to be a sewage outlet pipe down there.
Definitely fish...

There was an incredibly smelly open sewage tank beside the prison though.... As kids we would delight in lobbing bricks in to break the surface "skin"....