Lincoln City Women | Page 6 | Vital Football

Lincoln City Women

Yes, good win for our girls. Certainly controlled most of the play, and the score is at least a fair reflection of the game. Met Imphistorian at the game- good to meet a fellow Imp and poster. This team are certainly doing the Imps proud - worth a Sunday afternoon to watch them when the opportunity is there

A local derby appears possible, then?!

Some big wins today - sounds as if they need to look at the phasing of the rounds:

Hashtag United 17 Southend United 0
Huddersfield Town 20 Sir Tom Finney Ladies 0
QPR 11 Bromley 0
Portsmouth 13 Dorking Wanderers 0

Some big wins today - sounds as if they need to look at the phasing of the rounds:

Hashtag United 17 Southend United 0
Huddersfield Town 20 Sir Tom Finney Ladies 0
QPR 11 Bromley 0
Portsmouth 13 Dorking Wanderers 0

That reminds me of my Sunday League days back in the 70s.

Yes, good win for our girls. Certainly controlled most of the play, and the score is at least a fair reflection of the game. Met Imphistorian at the game- good to meet a fellow Imp and poster. This team are certainly doing the Imps proud - worth a Sunday afternoon to watch them when the opportunity is there

A local derby appears possible, then?!

Enjoyed chatting to stokeimp this afternoon. Just to add that Burton never looked like scoring, and the pitch was in a terrible state.

Drawn away at Leafield Athletic in the second round of the FA Cup, to be played on 28th November. Leafield are in the same division, and the Imps have already won on their patch in the league this season, so hopefully a decent chance to get through to next round

Have to say, in my opinion Lincoln United have got a very difficult draw away against WBA. WBA play in the league above the Imps, and knocked us out of the cup on their patch a couple of seasons ago, albeit in a tight match

Home against Louth in the Lincs Cup, ko 1pm at Yarborough this Sunday, followed by the Reserves playing at 3pm

Won 16-0. Obviously not a close contest - reminds me of a match when I was playing in the Lincoln Youth League when we lost a cup match against Lincoln City Colts 13-0. Reserves won 2=1 against Loughborough

Playing in the second round of the FA Cup on Sunday away at Leafield (1pm). Imps have already beaten them on their patch this season, so a good chance, but obviously starting from scratch on this one. My understanding is that if the girls win, it will be the first time we've got through to the third round

Lincoln United women are away in the cup v West Brom. That's a really tough ask. WBA are in the division above the Imps, and they beat us in the cup a couple of seasons ago

Playing in the second round of the FA Cup on Sunday away at Leafield (1pm). Imps have already beaten them on their patch this season, so a good chance, but obviously starting from scratch on this one. My understanding is that if the girls win, it will be the first time we've got through to the third round

Lincoln United women are away in the cup v West Brom. That's a really tough ask. WBA are in the division above the Imps, and they beat us in the cup a couple of seasons ago
Does that include the previous incarnation as it were?

Lincoln City Ladies and Lincoln City Women are two separate clubs with no connection apart from the use of the parent club's name. Lincoln City Ladies reached the semi final of the FA Women Cup on 2007-08, losing to Arsenal at Sincil Bank.

Lincoln City Ladies and Lincoln City Women are two separate clubs with no connection apart from the use of the parent club's name. Lincoln City Ladies reached the semi final of the FA Women Cup on 2007-08, losing to Arsenal at Sincil Bank.
I remember going to the Arsenal game, which is why I questioned it, but couldn't remember what round it was.
I understand technically are two different teams, but at the time they were the ladies team 'linked' (don't know the correct term) to LCFC as are the current team.