Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 21 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

We grew into that as the game went on - something I always look for in a side that has potential.

We need to be quicker at creating and taking chances, they're too good for the roll it around the box slowly shit that we always end up doing.

Targett taking free kicks is ridiculous ffs, roll it square and let Barkley fire one at the keeper, he's got some shot on him from twenty yards.

Hoping Jack doesn't pick up a knock as Rodgers has obviously told them to give him the treatment.

We've not won our first four games since 1930 - fingers crossed but Maddison will be on soon.

I'd take a draw to be fair (goes without saying I'd love a win ! LOL)

Bit of a stop start game, so many free kicks. This used to be a far more physical game, now it is free kick after free kick.
TBF I don't think it's been in general in our games but this ref is fucking ridiculous with his cards.

If you were at the game tonight, sat in the away end having a pint in the concourse at half time, you would not be disappointed with that. The emotions watching the game online or TV are completely different from travelling to a game.

Keeping the scores level at half time was the tactoc of the first half, job done.