Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 20 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

Our passing has been poor, we're not creating enough options getting into space, Leicester are well organised at the back and seem to be waiting to break.

I think we edged it too, I fear if they get the goal we'll huff and puff like we did against Sheffield, If we get the goal I can see us getting another with them having to go for it.

I was actually thinking it's a shame he has very little ability or we'd be 1 up

Very harsh.....! He may not have a great deal of ability but I’ll forgive that if I see a player putting a shift in for the shirt...after the last ten years I’m pretty easily pleased!

Our passing has been poor, we're not creating enough options getting into space, Leicester are well organised at the back and seem to be waiting to break.

I think we edged it too, I fear if they get the goal we'll huff and puff like we did against Sheffield, If we get the goal I can see us getting another with them having to go for it.

Leicester fans will be looking at this the same, its a very even game and both teams struggling to make openings.

Very harsh.....! He may not have a great deal of ability but I’ll forgive that if I see a player putting a shift in for the shirt...after the last ten years I’m pretty easily pleased!

Yes. Des never had a great deal of ability but he complimented the others perfectly. Trez has scored some very decent goals for us as well.

Leicester completely dominated that half despite missing Vardy and Madison. Will be happy with a point although I don't think we are going to be able to keep them at bay till the end.

Listening to Tim Sherwood doing punditry depresses me. I can't believe he was ever our manager. Thick as pig shit.

Never forget when we were 2 nil up with about 20 minutes to ago, then super Tim brings on a striker...

Vardy scores just first on a run of 9, Leicester go on to win the league and we get relegated from the premier league for the first time in our history. Unbelievable.