Leicester City F.C. vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 6 | Vital Football

Leicester City F.C. vs. Tottenham Hotspur

thought Alli showed a lot of determination and fight tonight. Was all over the pitch at times - might not have scored but was very unselfish a couple of times too (Janssen offside goal being one) and I loved that he was constantly looking to help Harry get the golden boot rather than pursuing his own impressive tally. To me it showed a bond between him and Kane that's even stronger than I thought it was.

All the stats from Leicester City (1) vs (6) Tottenham Hotspur, The King Power Stadium , 18/05/17 Att: 31,351

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523001">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

'I wanted one or two for the golden boot but to get four and to play how we did was a perfect night. Thanks to my teammates.' - Harry Kane.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523002">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Harry is showing what a decent guy he is, thanking his teammates. I would say we played some good stuff, while slipping over more than before... did players have wrong studs in their boots? Lloris unlucky in his effort on their goal, but it was firstly offside which linesman missed. We go marching on to the last game now.. Spurs need to show professional ability and finish Hull premier league adventure off.

freundorfoe - 18/5/2017 21:46

Am I the only one that thinks if the keeper comes off his line, wins the ball and passes it to a player who slips over it's not the keepers fault?!

Anyone blaming Lloris on that is mental.

Our high line was almost on the half line, Vardy was offside and Lloris was brilliant to get to the ball. From there it was just comical.

Pollo - 19/5/2017 09:59

freundorfoe - 18/5/2017 21:46

Am I the only one that thinks if the keeper comes off his line, wins the ball and passes it to a player who slips over it's not the keepers fault?!

Anyone blaming Lloris on that is mental.

Our high line was almost on the half line, Vardy was offside and Lloris was brilliant to get to the ball. From there it was just comical.

He did well to get to the ball first, but the safe and sensible bet was to send it into row Z of the stand. Regroup and defend from the throw in.

Their goal was truly a scene from Benny Hill. There were so many slips I was half expecting Sky to add the 'wwwwwooooop' slip sound effect on all the replays. It was unlucky in so many ways.

We were fantastic though. We made them look well out of their depth. So pleased for Kane. Sissoko really does look like the odd man out in our squad. It was a shame Lesniak, Janssen and N'Koudou didn't get more time on the pitch.

I know Janssen considering his price tag hasn't worked out that well but gotta say I'm impressed with him every time he comes on lately, seems like an intelligent player. Hope we keep him for next season

Matic - 19/5/2017 10:26

Their goal was truly a scene from Benny Hill. There were so many slips I was half expecting Sky to add the 'wwwwwooooop' slip sound effect on all the replays. It was unlucky in so many ways.

We were fantastic though. We made them look well out of their depth. So pleased for Kane. Sissoko really does look like the odd man out in our squad. It was a shame Lesniak, Janssen and N'Koudou didn't get more time on the pitch.

Lesniak in his brief appearance looked good, tidy in possession and similarities in style to Winks.

RichmondSpur - 19/5/2017 10:32

Lesniak in his brief appearance looked good, tidy in possession and similarities in style to Winks.

Very much so. I do love it when a young player comes on and absolutely clatters in to an opposition player at some point, which he did. Between Tim and Ugo, our youngsters look very well trained. Now is the time for Lesniak though. Dier, Wanyama, Dembele and Winks are all ahead of him and he needs to play competitive football every week.

Matic - 19/5/2017 10:39

RichmondSpur - 19/5/2017 10:32

Very much so. I do love it when a young player comes on and absolutely clatters in to an opposition player at some point, which he did. Between Tim and Ugo, our youngsters look very well trained. Now is the time for Lesniak though. Dier, Wanyama, Dembele and Winks are all ahead of him and he needs to play competitive football every week.

It may just be me - but have we seemed to stop loaning out players?

Fazio/Njie/Bent are a different case as they are loans to buys

But the promising youngsters - Onamahs/CCV/ Winks didn't go out either

Harry-Kari - 18/5/2017 21:40

Great performance and result. Couldn't happen to a better opponent (unless it was Chelsea or ars*nal). Well done to the lads. Sissoko needs to go to a basic football training 101 class before next season.

To be fair to Sissoko he's got a lot on his mind at the moment.

It's not an easy thing to decide on Real or Barca next season :17:

i thought sissoko did ok, his 1st touch is still awful but it's the 1st time i've seen him played as WB, not a bad performance as he was playing in an unfamiliar role.

Ghanahotspur - 19/5/2017 12:38

i thought sissoko did ok, his 1st touch is still awful but it's the 1st time i've seen him played as WB, not a bad performance as he was playing in an unfamiliar role.

He is poor and he was poor even in that overall preformance ...sorry to differ but he is lazy ineffective and not worth a light. h isball control is awful, his speed of thought is geriatric in nature, ...could go on ad infinitum....and yes i do...and will, until he is gone! :78:

80deg16minW - 19/5/2017 00:36

Allie less of an important player? Absolutely not. He is key to our edge, our drive and our resilience.

The vision for Son's goal was world class. Alli is a very important player for us. He is still so young as well.

Real Deal - 19/5/2017 17:38

80deg16minW - 19/5/2017 00:36

Allie less of an important player? Absolutely not. He is key to our edge, our drive and our resilience.

The vision for Son's goal was world class. Alli is a very important player for us. He is still so young as well.

The pass for Son was one of the few things he got right, in a match in which we dominated that isn't enough and won't be as we go forward into the CL.

Dele does try a lot of flair moves and most fail . To be fair they are mainly in attack and don't cost us. He did cause a problem in defence yesterday with a sloppy pass but that is rare.

It's in his nature to attempt the audacious and makes him the player he is.

Rich, Alli is young. He has scored 21 goals this season with 7 assists. We know he has loads of room for improvement in him, but when a player is only 21 and shows loads of talent you give him a little slack.

Real Deal - 20/5/2017 18:14

Rich, Alli is young. He has scored 21 goals this season with 7 assists. We know he has loads of room for improvement in him, but when a player is only 21 and shows loads of talent you give him a little slack.

You also give him time; something our fans aren't so good at doing..

Spursex - 20/5/2017 19:06

Real Deal - 20/5/2017 18:14

You also give him time; something our fans aren't so good at doing..

Alli seems the exception to this, he was pretty poor at the start of the season and no one really said anything