Leicester City F.C. vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 5 | Vital Football

Leicester City F.C. vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Great performance and result. Couldn't happen to a better opponent (unless it was Chelsea or ars*nal). Well done to the lads. Sissoko needs to go to a basic football training 101 class before next season.

Great performance by all . EVEN Hugo despite his brain fart . He made a good save and held into it. We made it look very easy really .

Harry-Kari - 18/5/2017 21:40

Great performance and result. Couldn't happen to a better opponent (unless it was Chelsea or ars*nal). Well done to the lads. Sissoko needs to go to a basic football training 101 class before next season.

He did ok and created 2 goals . Had a powerful shot just miss and another left footed attempt on target. Nothing to shout about but not fair to slate him.

Am I the only one that thinks if the keeper comes off his line, wins the ball and passes it to a player who slips over it's not the keepers fault?!

26 league goals in 29 apps. Kane is a goal machine. Would have got 40 this year if he wasn't injured for large parts.

100M CF right there.

freundorfoe - 18/5/2017 21:46

Am I the only one that thinks if the keeper comes off his line, wins the ball and passes it to a player who slips over it's not the keepers fault?!

LOL I'm with you there.

Harry-Kari - 18/5/2017 21:40

He's too old to register.

Real Deal - 18/5/2017 21:52

26 league goals in 29 apps. Kane is a goal machine. Would have got 40 this year if he wasn't injured for large parts.

100M CF right there.

I was just thinking that's Ronaldo stats right there.

How much would he go in this market?

150-200 million

Outrageous money - but it's the market

Class performance tonight. So very proud of the boys for keeping their foot on the gas.

We should've won something this season with such a great squad.

Yes, great performance tonight! I voted for a win by 3 goals. But without so many players like Eriksen, Trippier, Walker and Pochettino playing in the end with kids, I didn't think we would bang in 6.

Brilliant game, I know Son misses some but he makes up for it. I love it when he's flying, he's really impressive. A joy to watch.

Does anyone think Alli is becoming less of an important player? We talk about Son missing shots but Alli also is missing shots and losing the ball occasionally too. He shies away from the odd tackle as well. I think Pochettino needs to push him more.

I'm really impressed with what the manager is doing with our team.

HOORAY THE SPURS! Brilliant.
:141: :143: :142: :126: :115:

Allie less of an important player? Absolutely not. He is key to our edge, our drive and our resilience.

It's the only game of Spurs I didn't watch this season but I am glad with the score and with Kane scoring four goals.