Leeds United v Manchester City - Saturday 30th April 2022 - 17:30 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 9 | Vital Football

Leeds United v Manchester City - Saturday 30th April 2022 - 17:30 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Tierney looked like he was going to penalise the sh*t these muppets were pulling ….and then bottled it.

COWARD

Tierney AGAIN ignores a foul on Grealish by Dallas!!!

That guy should be on a yellow but will probably have to put one of our players in hospital to get booked
40'
Chances for City
Incredible passage of play.
Quite how Dallas got away with that foul on Grealish, I will never know.
Then came multiple chances for City inside the area - Sterling, Foden and Gundogan all involved - but the score remains at 0-1.

Our reporter Neil Leigh at Elland Road
"That has been a tough, physical first 45 minutes with Leeds throwing everything plus the kitchen sink at us.

"And there have been one or two moments of alarm when Leeds have pressed forward

"However, Rodri’s early header means we have a precious lead at the break – and we do look capable of adding to that score.

"The key is to maintain the admirable composure we have so far shown in the face of a boisterous, fever pitch atmosphere.

"That late injury to Stuart Dallas wasn’t nice to see but in all fairness, Jack Grealish was the innocent party and lucky to escape injury himself.

"In summary, a rough, rumbustious first 45 minutes but we have the all-important goal."

Dickov on Matchday Live
"I think you have to give Leeds credit, but whenever Foden has had the ball he has had players around him.

"Wherever he plays - left, right - he is one of the most effective players on the pitch."

One thing for sure - If I were Pep I would tell KDB tho get changed in to his civvie clothes as I would NOT want him anywhere near these thugs

It’s all about how well Leeds have done and nothing to do with our resilience (or the shitty fouls)