Leeds Away | Vital Football

Leeds Away

What were you expecting? They’ve been charging those prices all season and for the past 5-6 years.

If you don’t want to pay it (and I certainly wouldn’t blame you at those prices when it’s a guaranteed loss) then don’t go. They’ll have no problem shifting the unsold tickets to their own fans since they sold out the entire home end in about 30 minutes earlier today. I’m on my hols thankfully so will miss the festivities.

Alternatively, buy a ticket and sell it to a Leeds fan for double the price. Lots of money to be made from desperate fans if you want to I suspect.

and for the most affluent group:

Over-60s - only £26.00

Surely this is age discrimination.

WAHAAY !

Bugger discrimination ....

“Nearly dead’s” a lot better than I’d feared..... free prescriptions for almost 12 months and cheap(er) tickets ....free eye tests ...Senior rail cards ..

about time the club waived this “over 65s nonsense for cheaper season tickets .....more enlightened clubs are cheaper from ‘blind 60’

Fortunate to have been offered a corporate shindig by a Leeds supporting mate. May give the game a miss and stay in the lounge on the lash tho :yes:

Outrageous price.

As it happens, I can't go, but I've donated instead to the Joseph's Goal walkers, who are topping their Fleetwood walk of last season by walking through the East Lancs/West Yorkshire badlands to the game.

This daft bugger's doing it backwards (after an ill thought out statement re the possible win margin over Villa!)

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/keirancrompton2#.XD5SsY1v9zk.twitter

Feel tired just thinking of it.

Outrageous price.

As it happens, I can't go, but I've donated instead to the Joseph's Goal walkers, who are topping their Fleetwood walk of last season by walking through the East Lancs/West Yorkshire badlands to the game.

This daft bugger's doing it backwards (after an ill thought out statement re the possible win margin over Villa!)

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/keirancrompton2#.XD5SsY1v9zk.twitter

Feel tired just thinking of it.
Fine idea Moonay, I will do the same!

With this being a bank holiday weekday game is it on the red button? As at those prices i can image if it's on Sky a lot will give it a miss.

The thing is we moan about the prices, but they spend a lot more on players than we do - so if their fans are willing to pay the price to have a better chance of success then i guess that's up to them.

With this being a bank holiday weekday game is it on the red button? As at those prices i can image if it's on Sky a lot will give it a miss.

The thing is we moan about the prices, but they spend a lot more on players than we do - so if their fans are willing to pay the price to have a better chance of success then i guess that's up to them.
Only a small percentage of their fans will have payed that over the regular season because like us most regulars will be season card holders. The seats are the same price as for like for like seats in the home ends. Not sure if Leeds sell out every week but those like for like seats will probably be the last to be sold at that price.

Looking forward to this one. Going with some of my cousins who live nearby. Our chances don't appear great, but our head to head record versus Leeds is actually pretty good to be fair (clutching at straws, I know). I hope very much that this can be the game in which we break our terrible winless streak away from home, but I'd be elated with a draw to be honest!

Just checked and the game is actually on my 18th birthday, so let's hope the lads can pull off a miracle and get that elusive away win against one of the best sides in the division. Would be nice to shut the arrogant Leeds fans up. Without doubt, if we do somehow get a win, I'll be celebrating with my first pint! :giggle::cheers: