League Two January Rumours/Transfers | Page 25 | Vital Football

League Two January Rumours/Transfers

Cambridge sign 24-year-old striker Alex Jones on loan from Bradford to the end of the season.

Northampton sign 20-year-old midfielder Timi Elsnik on loan from Derby to the end of the season. Elsnik spent the first half of the season at Mansfield.

Crewe re-sign 23-year-old full back Jamie Sterry on loan from Newcastle to the end of the season. Sterry played 9 games for Crewe on loan last season.

Four days to go. Prepare for a chaotic scramble for any old player in the bottom half of the table and a few considered plans coming to fruition in the top half.

A bit of a tenuous link, but maybe if Semenyo is back at BCFC, could it mean Mo Eisa is available for loan?

We are well in with Bristol City so I would have thought there might probably be an outside chance of getting Mo Eisa on loan, you just never know with the Cowleys what or who will turn up next.
I don't rate him good enough for Chelsea.

We are well in with Bristol City so I would have thought there might probably be an outside chance of getting Mo Eisa on loan, you just never know with the Cowleys what or who will turn up next.
I don't rate him good enough for Chelsea.
I think JJ they mean the lad thats been at Newport not Eisa!

Three days and eleven hours to go, and no movement at all today so far.

New Carlisle manager Steven Pressley says his squad needs reinforcements after losing three key loanees.

Tranmere chairman Mark Palios says there is no money in their budget to do anything without releasing players first.

Forest Green whinger Mark Cooper says his business is done.

Carlisle sign 26-year-old striker Mark Cullen on loan from Blackpool to the end of the season.